Woodley is a massive hypocrite

PabloBassquez

Favela Don
@Green
Reaction score
Listening to his interview on the mma hour and he comes of as such a douchebag the guy would have cried racism of the ufc fucked him around like they did damian, guy has totally changed since becoming champion gonna be amusing when he loses that belt he didnt deserve to retain in the first place <CroCop1>

He might be my least favorite fighter ever...

Yes, even with all the mma rapists in circulation.

He might be my least favorite fighter ever...

Yes, even with all the mma rapists in circulation.

He's not the worst guy in mma, although I don't care for him either

So he's a massive hypocrite based off some fictional scenario you made up in your head?
<31>

Last edited:
OP doesn't demonstrate any hypocrisy

I didn't say he was the worst guy, he just triggers me more than the rest.

You're too sensitive, other dudes with worse personalities and fight styles IMO

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Listening to his interview on the mma hour and he comes of as such a douchebag the guy would have cried racism of the ufc fucked him around like they did damian, guy has totally changed since becoming champion gonna be amusing when he loses that belt he didnt deserve to retain in the first place <CroCop1>
are you a fucking moron? he would have? but he didnt you dickhead did its all in your racist head.
a brother dont take no shit from the man, gets called racist for taking a stand wtf is this world coming to

are you a fucking moron? he would have? but he didnt you dickhead did its all in your racist head.
a brother dont take no shit from the man, gets called racist for taking a stand wtf is this world coming to
Taking what shit? What racist shit did UFC throw at him so that he needs to cry so much about racism??

Emotional accusations usually have little substance. You sound butthurt. Nothing more.

Back