Woodley : Im the greatest welterweight of all time .

could see Woodley beating a prime gsp quite honestly

he's a superior version of prime hendricks

Hate makes people irrational when It comes to woodley

he's very underrated

could see Woodley beating a prime gsp quite honestly

he's a superior version of prime hendricks

Hate makes people irrational when It comes to woodley

he's very underrated
I could see him beating the GSP that fought Hendricks.

But not the GSP pre ACL injury.

george, hughes, askren, and the rest

Nah. But if he beats Tills, RDA, Colby Boomerang and maybe a revenge match with Rory, he's right behind GSP

Last edited:
In b4 GSP haters come in and say borderline retarded shit to try and make this even remotely valid to satisfy their hate boners from GSP's physique making them question their own sexuality

Oops too late

From 1 to 10 how stupid and delusional he is ?

1.GSP
2.Matt HUghes
3.Pat Miletich
4.Robbie Lawler
5.Jake Shields
6.Woodley

Also no one is touching GSP ever .

GSP and Hughes above Woodley for sure, but Miletich? He was WW champion during a very weak time for the division. Lawler had great wars, but got crushed by Woodley, so Woodley has a right to be above him. Shields wasn’t a UFC champ, and had a mediocre UFC run. I’d put Woodley at #3.

In b4 GSP haters come in and say borderline retarded shit to try and make this even remotely valid to satisfy their hate boners from GSP's physique making them question their own sexuality

Oops too late
<escalate99>

Since 2014 Woodley has a 3 fight win streak...a draw...and a 2 fight win streak.

GSP didnt lose 1 time from 2007 to 2017. Take out 4 years for his hiatus...so 6 years with a 13 fight win streak.

GSP didnt lose in 13 consecutive fights. Woodley just had a draw 2 fights ago and EVEN if you count that for him that still wouldnt even be half of GSP's win streak.

And I always hated GSP fights...but GTFO Woodley.

From 1 to 10 how stupid and delusional he is ?

1.GSP
2.Matt HUghes
3. Royce
4.Pat Miletich
5.Robbie Lawler
6.Jake Shields
7.Rory
8.Newton
9. Pele
10.Marquart

Unlisted::: Woodley

Fixed

Better competion ? He has only 2 one dimensional fighters (which are good for what they do) in his resume , Also he got beat up by gsp's punching bag in JW nate marquardt and jake shields who got dominated by GSP .
Lol at you cherry picking fights, I can do that too

GSP almost got flat-lined by Carlos Condit and had to cruise to a 5 round decision. Tyron Woodley easily dispatched him in one round.

GSP only "outwrestled" Kos, whereas Woodley KOed him in one round

When GSP has ever finished someone as good as Robbie Lawler ? Fact is, Prime Woodley is a terrible matchup for GSP

Speaking of now he has only 3 title defenses with one of them being a drag and the one he arguably got gifted a decision in one of the most boring fights ever , in the other one which was more boring than the other he broke the record for the least strikes thrown in a 5round title fight .
You guys still driving the same BS. The second WB fight wasn't that controversial. It was boring tho. The first fight was epic, and you dumb asses who claim WB won are on crack. Woodley had 3 knockdowns and had Stephen in trouble on multiple occassions. WB never even hurt Tyron once.

The only people who lump that first fight in to claim he's boring are disgruntled 4 channers and Q anon dipshits.

You guys like the taste of GSP's cock too much. If Woodley beats Till tomorrow he's legitimately in the discussion IMO.
I got a real appreciation of GSP as a person (from the little I know of him but I have a friend who knows him from training at Tri-Star) as well as as a fighter. But I agree. I don't think GSP was going to beat Lawler if they met. At any rate, I think 2 more defenses against guys of Till or Usman's level and I'm thinking TW's in the discussion. 3 or 4 more and he might be that guy.

Consider that GSP KO'd Bisping but wouldn't want to fight against TW. And I don't blame him - I don't see him winning that fight, as great as he legitimately is.

Back