Woodley : Im the greatest welterweight of all time .

IIthink Woodly is saying that he's the greatest welterweight to get a fight with GSP. He keeps repeating that phrase in every interview. He has some kind of plan.

Lol at you cherry picking fights, I can do that too

GSP almost got flat-lined by Carlos Condit and had to cruise to a 5 round decision. Tyron Woodley easily dispatched him in one round.

GSP only "outwrestled" Kos, whereas Woodley KOed him in one round

When GSP has ever finished someone as good as Robbie Lawler ? Fact is, Prime Woodley is a terrible matchup for GSP
MMAth has no order of operations it seems. You can do it backwards as well as forwards and both answers are legit!

You guys like the taste of GSP's cock too much. If Woodley beats Till tomorrow he's legitimately in the discussion IMO.
GSP has 9 title defenses. Has 28 fights with only 2 losses during a time that division was stacked. Both losses avenged.

Woodley is 18-3. In those 18 wins, he has like 4 split decisions. Plus, he faced some older guys and some of GSPs leftovers.

This shouldn't even be explained lol. Woodley is a solid fighter, but you're delusion as fuck if you think he belongs in the same discussion as GSP.

My favourite thing about Woodley is that his fans can't call GSP boring and be taken seriously.

He makes GSP look like Wanderlei.

You guys like the taste of GSP's cock too much. If Woodley beats Till tomorrow he's legitimately in the discussion IMO.
Are you fucking crazy?! He will never be in that discussion based on his resume

I got a real appreciation of GSP as a person (from the little I know of him but I have a friend who knows him from training at Tri-Star) as well as as a fighter. But I agree. I don't think GSP was going to beat Lawler if they met. At any rate, I think 2 more defenses against guys of Till or Usman's level and I'm thinking TW's in the discussion. 3 or 4 more and he might be that guy.

Consider that GSP KO'd Bisping but wouldn't want to fight against TW. And I don't blame him - I don't see him winning that fight, as great as he legitimately is.

Not true. GSP was going to fight Woodley before the Maia fight, then Dana flipped out said Tyron lost his chance, and booked GSP vs Bisping

People just conveniently forgot all about it

Nah, and I like Woodley. Rooting for him tomorrow.

No.......hes not.........at all

Not even 4 years ago Woodley was HUMILIATED by GSP protege Rory.

He went to a draw with WB in one of the most boring fights ever

Only got a SD against Kelvin

To be honest Woodley might not even be above Hendricks in WW all time

Last edited:
From 1 to 10 how stupid and delusional he is ?

1.GSP
2.Matt HUghes
3.Pat Miletich
4.Robbie Lawler
5.Jake Shields
6.Woodley

Also no one is touching GSP ever .
Woodley is so insecure its embarrassing.
He is top 5 right now...I will give him that but when you have to declare yourself the GOAT WW yourself...that shows you how much he is trying to get others to believe it, including himself. We wouldnt be needing threads like this if it was common knowledge who the GOAT is. When too many fans disagree then obviously they havent done enough. The real GOATS didnt need to go around telling others. If your actions and resume dont speak for itself then your fooling yourself. Fans will let you know when you are the greatest they ever seen, you dont tell them. Hughes and GSP didnt walk around claiming to be the greatest WW of all time, they didnt have to, people knew.

Apparently beating this young Darren Till who squeaked by Wonder Boy and beat a true LW (out of his prime) Donald Cerrone cements it for Tyron. Well hey if THAT makes it official for him than good for him.

2 years from now somebody asks who is the WW GOAT. GSP still wins the poll. He never lost the belt when he retired and even took a MW title after 4 years off for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
Better competion ? He has only 2 one dimensional fighters (which are good for what they do) in his resume , Also he got beat up by gsp's punching bag in JW nate marquardt and jake shields who got dominated by GSP .
JW?

You guys still driving the same BS. The second WB fight wasn't that controversial. It was boring tho. The first fight was epic, and you dumb asses who claim WB won are on crack. Woodley had 3 knockdowns and had Stephen in trouble on multiple occassions. WB never even hurt Tyron once.

The only people who lump that first fight in to claim he's boring are disgruntled 4 channers and Q anon dipshits.
Fight its sdcored round by round not in the entirety of the fight turd .
Lol at you cherry picking fights, I can do that too

GSP almost got flat-lined by Carlos Condit and had to cruise to a 5 round decision. Tyron Woodley easily dispatched him in one round.

GSP only "outwrestled" Kos, whereas Woodley KOed him in one round

When GSP has ever finished someone as good as Robbie Lawler ? Fact is, Prime Woodley is a terrible matchup for GSP
LOL woodley lay n' prayed in condit worse than gsp did . that was the worst lay'n praying i've ever seen and he was tired as fuck in the second round . Woodley is one of the worst champions and mma personalities ever thats why he has only 2 or 3 fans i.

could see Woodley beating a prime gsp quite honestly

he's a superior version of prime hendricks

Hate makes people irrational when It comes to woodley

he's very underrated
Prime Hendricks finishes Woodley.

People are delusional as fk. GSP dominated his division for YEARS. There was no question. Not a single doubt he was the best and no one was dethroning him.

Woodley hasn't even dominated his own division and has had questionable wins in his first defenses.

People saying Woodley beats a prime GSP are either too young or say it because they know we will never see that fight since GSP is long passed his prime days.

Woodley is already an underdog in his fight tomorrow. It says a lot.

Charles Manson------

"I..

Am....

God."

If he gets to 25-3, he's in the convo.

Not true. GSP was going to fight Woodley before the Maia fight, then Dana flipped out said Tyron lost his chance, and booked GSP vs Bisping

People just conveniently forgot all about it
I never even heard about this. Do you have a source other than Dana? I never even heard about this other than hearing Dana claim that once. I took it with the same shovel of salt I bury mos of Dana's bs with.

Not yet, but he has already beaten better competition than GSP. If he keeps winning, he will have surpassed the Canadian by late 2019

Arguments like these are so foolish. In four to five years' time, Woodley's competition will be looked at as weak, just like every champion ever. I get it, haters grasp at every straw they can to discredit GOATS, but c'mon, and least try to be creative.

Prime Hendricks finishes Woodley.

People are delusional as fk. GSP dominated his division for YEARS. There was no question. Not a single doubt he was the best and no one was dethroning him.

Woodley hasn't even dominated his own division and has had questionable wins in his first defense.

People saying Woodley beats a prime GSP are either too young or say it because they know we will never see that fight since GSP is long passed his prime days.

Woodley is already an underdog in his fight tomorrow. It says a lot.
GSP was def better relative to his division than Woodley, agreed. But I don't know that the best GSP was going to beat the best TWood. I also believe that skills in MMA constantly evolve so that's to be expected. But if TW has 3 more wins I'm going to feel comfortable saying nobody in the division can beat him.

Well the official WW goat refuses to go near his own division preferring to fight at MW and even tried to get a fight at LW just to avoid Woodley lol.

Back