Woodley : Im the greatest welterweight of all time .

Woodley can start making a case for 3rd all time. I wouldn't put him with Hughes just yet, let alone GSP. There aren't too many guys out there with a better resume.
Gas
Stun Gun
Thompson
Maia
Lawler
Paul Daley
Jordan Mein
Tarec Saffiedine
Jay Hieron

Koschek was already done
Condit was behind on the scorecard when the freak accident occurred.

He's stronger, faster, more explosive and has more power in his stand up than GSP. GSP has better fight I.Q and cardio. If they fought right now I would pick Tyron but GSP still has a greater legacy at WW and even Tyron beating him wouldn't change that. At this point I'm not sure Tyron has enough time to surpass what GSP did at WW.

Speaking of now he has only 3 title defenses with one of them being a drag and the one he arguably got gifted a decision in one of the most boring fights ever , in the other one which was more boring than the other he broke the record for the least strikes thrown in a 5round title fight .
How boring a fighter is really shouldn't be part of the discussion in deciding how good a fighter is, also he won FotN in one of those bouts and 4 "of the night" bonus in 11 fights, that's a pretty good average.

GSP did well in the UFC's infant stages - that does not diminish GSP. A Prime GSP is still top 5 in WW now. But Woodley really is a great fighter, very technical, a legit wrestler with stamina and power. If he beats Till he is def in discussions as the best WW

Anyone that tries to rationalize or justify the case for Woodley ever being better than GSP is either a hater or a moron. Or both. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure this shit out. What the fuck is wrong with some people?

From 1 to 10 how stupid and delusional he is ?

1.GSP
2.Matt HUghes
3.Pat Miletich
4.Robbie Lawler
5.Jake Shields
6.Woodley

Also no one is touching GSP ever .

Your list is a bit of a joke with Militech at 3. He was good for the time, was a good coach and produced a lot of great fighters, especially early on, and really helped in the early days of the sport. HOWEVER, I think, even in his prime, anyone in today's too 15 would easily beat him. Not to mention the countless fighters that have came and gone.

Tyrone Woodley fell in and out of love with the GOAT WW rankings.

Back