Woodley hit Condit HARD

I think the punch he hit Lawler with was more clean, plus Lawler didn't throw a kick to limit the explosiveness.

Condit is tough, no doubt. That shot wasn't as clean as Lawler's
Those are two different times he was hit with that punch in those two separate GIFs. Condit took one of those flush whilst being on only one leg and he didn't even get knocked down.

He ktfo condit

cc_knee.gif

Tyron baby

Condit got hit with almost the exact same punch Lawler got put down with and stil stood up. Wow. Im glad he is fighting Maia because whathever happens in that one, he wont have to worry about another concussion.
Tyrone+Woodley+Punches+Carlos+Condit+UFC+171.gif

Condit gobbled up those right hands throughout the 1st.
ForkedDigitalKillifish.gif

Good chin + cardio...

Why did he ran away from Diaz?

Because Diaz might have even better cardio with equal chin and or recovery. So why get into a slug fest when u can win easily from the outside?

Because Diaz might have even better cardio with equal chin and or recovery. So why get into a slug fest when u can win easily from the outside?
Yeah I don't know why people think it had anything to do with Diaz being able to possibly hurt him with strikes. Diaz is a volume puncher. Sure Condit could of just sat there and traded with him and probably would have taken some of the softest punches in his career to land a few of his own. But then Diaz would of just won by points due to accumulation.

That looks like the same punch to you? New to combat sports?

Condit got hit with almost the exact same punch Lawler got put down with and stil stood up. Wow. Im glad he is fighting Maia because whathever happens in that one, he wont have to worry about another concussion.

The movements Woodley are doing are so identical. Did Robbie watch any tape on this guy?

Condit was turning his head already when the punch landed. I agree he hit him hard, but Lawler didnt
even try to move at all, he took it full force on the chin

Yeah I don't know why people think it had anything to do with Diaz being able to possibly hurt him with strikes. Diaz is a volume puncher. Sure Condit could of just sat there and traded with him and probably would have taken some of the softest punches in his career to land a few of his own. But then Diaz would of just won by points due to accumulation.

That and even if Condit wins in a slugfest ... I'm not sure if people here think that anyone likes to deal with bruises and cuts to your face.

It's not fun.

If you can win without taking any damage... that is preferred over spending a week with stitches, pain meds n antibiotic creams.

The movements Woodley are doing are so identical. Did Robbie watch any tape on this guy?

Do you remember the clip that Diaz KOd him with? He was on wobbly legs even after he gained consciousness.

Cause you might upset a mma community...

He has all the facets to be in an exciting fight, yet pulls a bisping...

He lost lawler fight n rightfully so. Point fighting shouldn't be rewarded

Top 5 greatest chins of all time.

That and a couple of the shots he took from Lawler would've finished 90% of the WW division.
I'm positive Lawler could not take the punches which he hit Conidt with. Lawler has a good chin, Condit's is fucking legendary.

Cause you might upset a mma community...

He has all the facets to be in an exciting fight, yet pulls a bisping...

He lost lawler fight n rightfully so. Point fighting shouldn't be rewarded
93 percent finishing rate and he fights ONE fight that doesn't please you.
Psssssh get out of here with that shit.

Hendricks doesn't get enough credit for the quality of steak at his steakhouse. That's why he's not doing well. eating too much of his own cookin'!

Back