Woodley hit Condit HARD

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Condit got hit with almost the exact same punch Lawler got put down with and stil stood up. Wow. Im glad he is fighting Maia because whathever happens in that one, he wont have to worry about another concussion.
Tyrone+Woodley+Punches+Carlos+Condit+UFC+171.gif

The movements Woodley are doing are so identical. Did Robbie watch any tape on this guy?

I was there that night. That fight made me sad.

Condit got hit with almost the exact same punch Lawler got put down with and stil stood up. Wow. Im glad he is fighting Maia because whathever happens in that one, he wont have to worry about another concussion.
Tyrone+Woodley+Punches+Carlos+Condit+UFC+171.gif

The movements Woodley are doing are so identical. Did Robbie watch any tape on this guy?

Looks like it may have glanced against his chest just slightly, could have been the difference.

Top 5 greatest chins of all time.

That and a couple of the shots he took from Lawler would've finished 90% of the WW division.

Condit proved his chin is GOAT vs Lawler.

Dude has an adamantium jaw.

I think the punch he hit Lawler with was more clean, plus Lawler didn't throw a kick to limit the explosiveness.

Condit is tough, no doubt. That shot wasn't as clean as Lawler's

Not really.

If you see in the Condit gif, his feet get crossed up, doesn't plant, and doesn't get full power into it.

With Lawler, he has all his weight shifted properly.

Actually, after a second look, I didn't realize here were 2 gif for Condit. That first one, he seems to tag him really, really good.

Good chin + cardio...

Why did he ran away from Diaz?

He threw Condit of like a booger and then he could see in Condit's eyes that he was like Oh wow man that's a different kind of power I've never seen that before

Back