Woodley hit Condit HARD

Yeah Robbie never had good gameplans it always seems like he just goes in with his skills and wings it. I hope Maia beat Condit because I don't see Condit beating Woodley in the rematch. The first fight wasn't looking good for him even before getting injured despite what Condit fans say.

That was one of the few Confirm fights I ws nervous during when he was getting tagged

Condit got that mexican chin, can take a lot of damage.

Condit got hit with almost the exact same punch Lawler got put down with and stil stood up. Wow. Im glad he is fighting Maia because whathever happens in that one, he wont have to worry about another concussion.
Tyrone+Woodley+Punches+Carlos+Condit+UFC+171.gif

The movements Woodley are doing are so identical. Did Robbie watch any tape on this guy?

can't prepare for "dark guy" fast twitch muscle fiber by watching tape.

Having a strong sturdy neck helps you take a shot. It's why you see boxers working their necks all the time when they train.

Oh? I thought he meant something else.

True enough. It's just a good matchup for him though IMO
I agree with that. Fully expected him to flatten Lawler. Robbie became simply too hittable his past couple fights.

Rory is ultra white and he did it
That's cuz he used his white privilege to morph into a wizard and he confused the shit out of Tyrone
nkjVUpN.gif

Look at Big John, even he's saying
1270788237226.jpg

Back