News Woodley got “I Love Jake Paul” Tatoo

If he's touching something then he wont see it. It would have to be on the other side of his finger for that.
Who uses their hands and never flips it around? You need to twist your hand for all kinds of motions. Every morning when he's washing his face, "I love Jake Paul" will be coming right at him.

It really looks like a pen. I seriously doubt he would get that in his finger of all places, like thats probably the worst possible place other than his face lmao. Why not get it done on his leg or something if he really thinks this will get he the rematch?

Woodley tagged the tattoo artist on the post. Pretty sure its real bro lol. Woodleys really disappointed us twice this year lol

Well this was the original bet for the first fight. But if Tommy Fury doesn't take the fight for 1 mill I could easily see them doing a rematch.
Oh yah you will probably be the only dumbass to buy it too

Unless there was a written contract then there's no real obligation to get that.
The actual bet originally was just that the loser gets the tattoo so case closed deal finalised

Unless there was a written contract then there's no real obligation to get that.
The actual bet originally was just that the loser gets the tattoo so case closed deal finalised

Exactly, street code would side with Jake on this one. He lied to Woodley to get him to go through with original agreement lol
<seedat>

When his girl asks him to use that finger......

0008.gif

Fucking idiot...
This! ^^^^

Woodley a huge moron confirmed.
He'll just end up getting it off

Woodley releases Video statement lol

If he hurts him again will he actually follow up instead of doing something like this?

giphy.gif

Woodley just set civil rights back a couple of years....

Who uses their hands and never flips it around? You need to twist your hand for all kinds of motions. Every morning when he's washing his face, "I love Jake Paul" will be coming right at him.

I'm just talking about if he's touching something. Like if he's touching his wife he's not going to see it. If he's eating he wont see it.

Back