News Woodley got “I Love Jake Paul” Tatoo

This guy used to be compared to GSP on his way up at one time. Its crazy and sad at the same time how fast it went downhill.

Woodley on some stalker shit, hopefully Jake Paul ghosts him

When he wants to do a sex position where he is lifting his wife's legs up, he'll have to do it underhanded. If he glances at his wife's foot, he'll see "I love Jake Paul."

What position would that be? How would he be lifting the leg with his palm not touch the leg and covering the tat? I'd need to see an example of this.

He should do one for each loss. He’ll run out of fingers and toes in a hurry.

Looks totally real, doesn't look like Tyrone wrote on his finger with a Sharpie pen.

Why would he get it there and not some place discrete where nobody will ever see it?! Jake is gonna troll him and not offer him the rematch anyway.

a black man got a white mans name tattoo on his body at the demand of the white man so he might gift him another money fight? Jeez Woodley seriously has no pride at all...what a loser

I love how he pen-lined the word "love" so he can later on get it filled in with thicker, crazier font that can be re-worded.

Jon Jones' arrest is now the second most shameful thing a fighter did this month.

65-D4435-A-4195-404-F-9059-3-F2-B6-E6179-C3.gif

Back