News Woodley got “I Love Jake Paul” Tatoo

thumb_hah-gaaaay-quickmeme-com-hah-gaaaay-senor-chang-gayyyy-51829372.png

Now he has to see this on his finger everyday for the rest of his life. When he eats, when he wakes up in the morning, if he touches his wife or himself, he’ll be touched by Jake Paul.

Wtf was he thinking. If he tattooed it on the back of his shoulder or something at least he wouldn’t have to see it every day.

If he's touching something then he wont see it. It would have to be on the other side of his finger for that.

It really looks like a pen. I seriously doubt he would get that in his finger of all places, like thats probably the worst possible place other than his face lmao. Why not get it done on his leg or something if he really thinks this will get he the rematch?

every time he finger someone he will think about Jake Paul
so touching

Pretty embarrassing for an MMA legend. He’s chasing a rematch he clearly lost with a kid 15 years younger.

Tyron just volunteering for more embarrassment, as if getting beaten by a YouTuber wasn't bad enough already

Guy thinks this is the eighth grade where pinkie promises are legally binding contracts, god damn man have some self respect

Whenever he shows someone the tattoo he'll have to flip his hand around, so he'll be giving himself the middle finger.

What a fucking moron

Getting a tiny tattoo for another 7 figure payday. Can't really knock him
That litle one wont do it, all he did was making himself look like a joke and desperate for another payday, Paul is already calling Tommy Fury out, a real (but not great) boxer.

You really thing there's gonna be a second fight? Your more dumb the Tyron

Well this was the original bet for the first fight. But if Tommy Fury doesn't take the fight for 1 mill I could easily see them doing a rematch.

hahahahahahaha

Jake told Woodley he would rematch him if he Tatoo’d “I love Jake Paul” on his body. But Jake aint rematching him. Woodley did this shit for nothing hahaha

haha Woodley did it in a good way though

{<jordan}

Woodley trolling lol Jake never takes the rematch tho

Back