Woodley fires back at fans telling him who he should fight next

I play poker and flip houses for a living. Come to my job and I'll slap you around, Woodley.

Don't buy this douches cards.

He clearly has no respect for fans.

"You can say what you like but I'm the undisputed UFC champion of the world. Deal with it cause I'm not fighting a contender anytime soon," Woodley wrote in the post.

I don't think Woodley understands where prizefighting money comes from.

i think he might. and that is why he is demanding or fenangling for a high interest fight with marketable opponent.

Part of me agrees with him, fuck the fans and think about your own well being, but then the Wonderboy fan in me wants to see how they match up. I think Woodley has a better chance of getting Wonderboy down than Hendricks. But at the same time, I don't see Wonderboy having problems with any striker who has lesser reach/height than him at this point.

Dear Mr.Woodley,

Please stop telling matchmakers how to do their jobs.

You wouldn't want match makers to come to your gym and tell you how to train now would you.

Are you really completely undisputed when your opponent should've lost 2 of his last 3 fights and you've guys who've beaten you easily recently still on the payroll and high in the rankings.
He is undisputed champion of the UFC of the world yo.

i think he might. and that is why he is demanding or fenangling for a high interest fight with marketable opponent.

Try thinking about what I said in the context of what Woodley specifically said.

I don't think Woodley understands where prizefighting money comes from.
At the very least, he's making a woefully transparent attempt to cash in on GSP and Diaz's names, which is understandable, but also somewhat hypocritical as he snubbed Thompson on the exact same basis that Diaz and GSP would likely snub Woodley (i.e. lack of drawing power). Those guys have literally no reason to fight Woodley other than the fact that he has the belt (which Diaz even said he doesn't care about).

C'mon Dana, put your foot down and make the Wonderboy fight

I wonder how much the new ownership deal emasculated him because I doubt the fact that Woodley is a FoxSports analyst gives Tyron enough clout to be calling the shots.

Compared to Conor, his star power is a twinkle twinkle little star.

No one is against Woodley renegotiating his contract and getting more money. We all just think it's bullshit he called out 2 inactive fighters when there's plenty of active fighters vying for that title shot.
... and after Wonderboy beat Johny he said that Wonderboy would earn a shot by beating Rory.

"Let me show up at your job blah blah blah." Difference being we write his pay checks. He doesn't have shit to do with our income. Tyron Woodley could disappear and I could still make money. He couldn't be a pro fighter without the fans.

how many cheques have you directly given to woodley?

As a black man I wish Woodley would shut the fuck up and just go away. Him and bisping are insufferable can't wait to see them both lose badly.

Seems like his profile, hate fueled or not, has definitely risen because of his latest strategy.

He's not right on all he is saying BUT the one thing he is absolutely right on is fans are selective on when they focus on the sport aspect vs the entertainment aspect. He's dead right on that.

Try thinking about what I said in the context of what Woodley specifically said.

try thinking about what i said in the context of what you said about what woodley specifically said.

Woodley makes me miss Robbie as a champ a lot more than I would

That response flew over my head. I agree with someone here, the sooner he loses the belt, the better.

giphy.gif

Ummm we are the ones paying for the PPV events, outrageous prices for tickets, buying the merchandise etc.. I think we are entitled to have a opinion on who we would like to see you fight. like they say in business, the customers are always right...

work on your customer service skills, you're not very likable... has nothing to do with your race
Sooooooo you guys wouldn't pay to watch him fight GSP or Diaz then?
Righttttttttttttttttt. <36>
Mayweather picks his opponents all the time, and they all still buy his PPVs. The whiners aren't the only fans here. There's a lot of people that don't give a shit and simply want to see a fight, and there are also sponsors that are willing to pay. Money doesn't solely come from the hardcores, not by a longshot.

Back