Woodley fires back at fans telling him who he should fight next

And according to Ariel people don't like him because he's black....

This is a race issue. Clearly the fans are used to telling black athletes what they should do and how they should do it. If Woodley were Bisping, no one would say anything to him. Want to know why? Because Bisping isn't black.
And nobody on sherdog is a blatant racist. Especially not anyone in the war room.

GSP deserves a title shot over Wonderboy.

T-Wood is calling out GSP.
Tbh gsp doesn't deserve a shot as much as wonderboy, but I can overlook it since he's the WW goat. Woodley calling out Nick makes me think he, along with bisping, is one of the biggest cowards in mma history

Newsflash Woodly, we are your boss. You would be stocking shelves in a grocery store if it weren't for the fans, so shut your ignorant mouth up before we fire your ass.

Please anyone please take Wood Lee's head off. Don't care if its Fooking Conrad.
Also someone take nunes' head off too. Also Eddie's too.

I don't know about anyone else but i am one of the bigger Anderson nut huggers on this site yet Woodley is coming off like a bitch.

I guess im not racist. Lol

Meh, he probably won't hold the belt long anyways

It's not like he wants to fight a no one, or someone who isn't worthy. He wants to fight the man who many think is the GOAT and the champ who retired with the belt.

GSP 50-45

"Let me show up at your job blah blah blah." Difference being we write his pay checks. He doesn't have shit to do with our income. Tyron Woodley could disappear and I could still make money. He couldn't be a pro fighter without the fans.

C'mon Dana, put your foot down and make the Wonderboy fight

The guy is an idiot. The fans want you to fight the number one contender. Pretty simple. Acting like the fans are attacking him because they want him to fight the best fighters in his division lol.

I don't know about anyone else but i am one of the bigger Anderson nut huggers on this site yet Woodley is coming off like a bitch.

I guess im not racist. Lol
If you disagree with anything a black guys say, you are racist and hate their entire race. Come on you know how it goes

This is a race issue. Clearly the fans are used to telling black athletes what they should do and how they should do it. If Woodley were Bisping, no one would say anything to him. Want to know why? Because Bisping isn't black.
Horseshit.. you guys use that excuse way too much..

Newsflash Woodly, we are your boss. You would be stocking shelves in a grocery store if it weren't for the fans, so shut your ignorant mouth up before we fire your ass.
Yeah you're delusional. The fans didn't help Woodley win that fight, he did it himself.

Tbh gsp doesn't deserve a shot as much as wonderboy, but I can overlook it since he's the WW goat. Woodley calling out Nick makes me think he, along with bisping, is one of the biggest cowards in mma history

Bisping isn't a coward, look at who he's fought over his career.

He's just trying to stay champ as long as possible.

So's Woodley.

Are you really completely undisputed when your opponent should've lost 2 of his last 3 fights and you've guys who've beaten you easily recently still on the payroll and high in the rankings.
I don't think "champion" means what you think it means. The challenger ko's the champion in a championship fight and the challenger becomes the new champion. See how easy that is?

Erm... have you seen the amount of shit Bisping has caught for openly stating he wanted the Henderson rematch?

Back