Woodley fires back at fans telling him who he should fight next

beating-a-dead-horse_redux.gif

Bisping fighting hendo makes him look like one of the most cowardly fighters in combat sports history. Hendo is 46, 3-6 over his last 9, & is ranked 13. I'll never support bisping again after that joke of a fight. & I know that doesn't matter & he doesn't even know I exist blah blah blah. I'm just saying, I miss when fighters wanted to fight the best & champs were the baddest dude's that weren't scared of anybody. Woodley & bisping disgust me with their recent shenanigans.
Bisping was fighting in the UFC for three years prior to Woodley even becoming an active fighter. Chill.

eddie, bisping, nunes, and now woodley. awful.

Woodley is making himself look like such a coward. He acts like since he's a fighter he has inside knowledge on who deserves the next shot. Guess what dummy. I watch the events too. Its not some secret only you know, wonderboy deserves the shot. It's undebateable. What really pisses me off is he says he's an OG. You debuted in 2009, & didn't fight in the UFC till like 2013 or something. OG my ass. This dude has a history of ducking.
Oh gosh, another internet tough guy calling a professional fighter a coward. This guy literally locks himself in a cage with the best fighters on the planet, and somehow he's a coward. Get over yourself, bud.

Is woodley most hated fighter on sherdog someone should do a poll, between conor rousey and woodley. But if you subtract their fans from haters woodley would easily be most hated.

Oh gosh, another internet tough guy calling a professional fighter a coward. This guy literally locks himself in a cage with the best fighters on the planet, and somehow he's a coward. Get over yourself, bud.
In the context of this sport, yes, Woodley is a coward. Sorry bud, it's just the truth. A champ should want to fight the best, but Woodley has a history of ducking & looking for easy fights. When it comes to Stephen wonderboy thompson, Woodley is a giant blubbering coward.

So shook he said he would show up to their work place, yes im sure woodley is just terrified of some sherdoggers.

Yeah if you believe that he would actually show up to anyone's work place to threaten and demand things youre a moron. "Just won the UFC WW Championship let me throw that all away by showing up to someones job and potentially beating the crap out of them" He's also being a keyboard warrior with that statement. Its not about being shook at sherdoggers as its being shook of Wonderboy and he's bitching at fans about it.

Last time I checked Joe Silva was the matchmaker not Tyrone Woodley.

Just fight Wonderfuck, Woodley.

Wow....Woodley is nothing like I expected. He is acting like he is scared of losing to Thompson. Also, since my job doesn't require fans, my superiors could care less about what he has to say. They evaluate me every 3 months. By the way, not racist, just a Fight Fan :))

I don't see how that's relevant to the post you quoted.
My point is that Bisping has definitely fought a higher level of competition than Woodley has, over a longer period of time, and as such, has more right (IMO) to pick-and-choose to some extent. I mean shit, in the past year and a half, Bisping has notched literally twice as many top 15 wins as Woodley has (Dollaway, Leites, Silva, Rockhold).

"I want the big money fights."

Ok, Tyron. Get the fans behind you so they'll pay that money.

"Screw the fans, they don't know what it's like."

Ok, Tyron, who do you think is gonna pay the big money?

"The UFC, because I'm an OG."

Ok, Tyron. Whatever you say.

In the context of this sport, yes, Woodley is a coward. Sorry bud, it's just the truth. A champ should want to fight the best, but Woodley has a history of ducking & looking for easy fights. When it comes to Stephen wonderboy thompson, Woodley is a giant blubbering coward.
Woodley locked himself in a cage with Robbie F'n Lawler, but he's suddenly afraid of Wonderboy? I like Wonderboy, but get real. Woodley simply wants to make the biggest money fight possible, which is understandable. People conveniently forget that these guys are prize fighters. This is their job. They all want the money fights. It has nothing to do with being afraid. Anybody with a brain cell would rather fight GSP than Wonderboy.

I'm not even a Woodley fan.

Back