Woodley ducking top contenders is different..

Why are people so high on Wonderboy? The guy beat Johnny Hendricks who looks like a shell of his former self. Hendricks lost to gastelum too didn't he?

He's beaten Rory and made it look easy..

Future champ IMO.

Oh and if we wanna talk resumes, GSP arguably lost his last fight, against Johnny Hendricks. Wonderboy took him out in a round.

What recent fight can GSP point to that puts him ahead of Thompson?

You cant compare GSP to Couture and Fedor lol. GSP still young and could easily come back and dominate the whole division if he wanted to lol.

Yet you have 3 years worth of nothing to back that up with. Root for your guy all you want, he's done.

Yet you have 3 years worth of nothing to back that up with. Root for your guy all you want, he's done.
Umm the fact that hes GSP is enough to back that up with lol. Anyone with brains and that knows MMA, knows that GSP could come back tommorow and get the belt back.

Calls out GSP/Nick Diaz = ducking top competition ?
8eQqot7.gif
I'm not impressed by him calling out a guy that hasn't won in half a decade & another guy that hasn't fought in 3 years. Sounds like the definition of ducking top competition to me.

Why are people so high on Wonderboy? The guy beat Johnny Hendricks who looks like a shell of his former self. Hendricks lost to gastelum too didn't he?
Bc he has the best win streak in the division.

GSP is top 3 goat and never lost his belt he relinquished it for his hiatus, I would say it's a legitimate reason for the current WW champ to want to fight him

Umm the fact that hes Fedor is enough to back that up with lol

Said every Fedor fan ever. Yet he just got his shit pushed in by Fabio Maldonado.

So again please tell me, what has GSP done in the last 3 years that shows he's still great?

You cant compare GSP to Couture and Fedor lol. GSP still young and could easily come back and dominate the whole division if he wanted to lol.
Lol bullshit. Lawler, woodley, wonderboy, condit, maia, & magny are all very tough fights for 2016 gsp & all more than capable of finishing gsp. Gsp will never win that belt back & defend it like he once did.

Said every Fedor fan ever. Yet he just got his shit pushed in by Fabio Maldonado.

So again please tell me, what has GSP done in the last 3 years that shows he's still great?
Dude again the fact that your comparing GSP to Fedor shows your lack of knowledge for the sport. He doesnt have to do anything in 3 years, what hes done 3 years ago is more than enough. Dominick Cruz was out longer and still came back to rule the division im sure GSP can.

Lol bullshit. Lawler, woodley, wonderboy, condit, maia, & magny are all very tough fights for 2016 gsp & all more than capable of finishing gsp. Gsp will never win that belt back & defend it like he once did.
Thats a whole lot of speculation there lol. Magny, Condit, Maia, Wonderboy ?
giphy.gif
Noone on earth but any idiot like you would say such sillyness. If GSP came back tommorow he would be the favorite against everyone you just mentioned lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a whole lot of speculation there lol.
You wanna know what some real speculation would be? Assuming gsp will return in the same form that he retired in. He's 3 years older, has had multiple knee injuries, drug testing is stricter now, & there's an iv ban. He was slowing down 3 years ago. I think it's common sense to assume he'll be even worse today than he was then.

Woodley vs GSP.... in the works

I have no use for Woodley vs Diaz. If Diaz wants a big fight he's got one with Lawler there for the asking. And Woodley needs to see after his Wonderboy problem.

But yeah, GSP puts everything on hold imo. If this is legit happening, I've got no complaints.

You find it harder to accept wood due to the colour of his skin?

GSP deserves a title shot more then hendo and nick Diaz just came off a bs suspension and sells big.

Yes, we all know Woodley got an immediate title shot, didn't have to wait at all, or fight anyone to get there. He totally is ducking everyone.

You wanna know what some real speculation would be? Assuming gsp will return in the same form that he retired in. He's 3 years older, has had multiple knee injuries, drug testing is stricter now, & there's an iv ban. He was slowing down 3 years ago. I think it's common sense to assume he'll be even worse today than he was then.
Theres no reason to believe he would come back different other wise. He hasnt done nothing but win, so to just assume other wise is silly. he came back off of knee surgeries and tooled Condit the fuck up.

Theres no reason to believe he would come back different other wise. He hasnt done nothing but win, so to just assume other wise is silly. he came back off of knee surgeries and tooled Condit the fuck up.
So you really think he's going to come back after 3 years off, with multiple knee injuries, stricter drug testing, & an iv ban & look the exact same? He was declining when he fought condit/Nick/Hendricks. It's only common sense to assume he'll have declined more since then.

Back