• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woodley: "Black Lives Matter"

Woodley is going to lose. But if he does win, I'm going to laugh at the upset right wing closest racists on here. They're going to be upset!

If Colby wins, no water off my back. I hope he goes on to face Leon if he wins

Damn more angry right wing sherdoggers more upset at BLM than Colby calling brazillians filthy animals. <Lmaoo>

Stay salty.

Making a final comment or something about BLM would be enough. Wow, this was a mental meltdown.

That has nothing to do with politics lol

You're right it doesn't which is a good thing lol. Politics or not, whether he's for Trump or Biden or he's a Republican or a Democrat none of that Shit is making Tryon Woodley a better fighter and doesn't change the fact that he got his ass Whooped the last 10 Rounds.

Colby, even though he's sporting a MAGA Hat at LEAST tries in his fights and isn't content backing up against the fence doing Fuck All.

Saying "Black Lives Matter" in response to every question isn't gonna stop him from looking any more Stupid if he doesn't KO Colby and gets Schooled, you following along now?

Theyre less arrests than white people because there are less black people than white people.

The percentage of being arrested if youre black is much higher though.

Tell me how that adds up.

Do you believe in factual statistics provided by the government or are those all lies to you and you're beyond reach mentally?

13% of the United States is African America. 6% of those 13% commit >50% of all violent crime, and nearly 50% of all rapes.

Why are you trying to fabricate some false narrative that doesn't actually exist?

Yea Tyron and Colby both came out separately after the main face-offs.

Tyron just repeated BLM to all questions.

Colby was Colby but pretty well rehearsed and had a moment or two of fun.

BLM would have a better chance at convincing to buy their nonsense if they stopped rioting and if blacks stopped killing whites at an alarming and disproportionate rate
BLM.jpg
People run off feelings and not facts nowadays

Do you believe in factual statistics provided by the government or are those all lies to you and you're beyond reach mentally?

13% of the United States is African America. 6% of those 13% commit >50% of all violent crime, and nearly 50% of all rapes.

Why are you trying to fabricate some false narrative that doesn't actually exist?

Its not a false narrative, google the percentages of being arrested based on ethnicity.

Look at all the idiot trolls in here acting like rasicts and systemic racism doesn't exist.
Many people dont think Black lives matter at all

BLM

Colby still gonna win doe

That can't be true!

It is indeed. What you hear from the media is testament to how powerful narrative is over statistics. The story of one tragic police brutality case will completely dominate the issues society should actually be trying to deal with

The BLM movement is a result of unarmed black people being murdered by white police officers.

You must work very hard at being so ignorant.
Unarmed black criminals you mean. Most of those shootings were also justified. You dont really see normal hardworking decent black people getting shot by police for no reason. Every single one of BLMs heroes are career criminals. Jacob Blake is an actual rapist and George Floyd did a home invasion and held a gun to a Pregnant woman.

i think people need to realize there's a BLM movement with people who care about stopping police violence, and then there's a BLM movement full of retards both black and white forcing white people to conform to their ideology with violence and bullying, even when the white people they're trying to force actually agree with the general sentiment that "black lives matter".

i don't know why more black people aren't pointing that out. it's to their detriment that shit like this happens:
32413516-8668841-The_footage_shows_the_woman_identified_as_Lauren_Victor_being_sh-a-24_1598500476964.jpg
pittsburghblm.jpg

Black Lives Matter, except when it's a black getting killed by another black (vast majority of black people killed), when a black cop is killed, when black kids are getting killed by gang members in Democrat cities like Chicago, etc

Hypocrisy at its best :)

I love how non-Americans like to tell actual Americans what their country is like and who we should support.

What do you mean support? We were talking about race. Only racists would support a race.

Back