• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woodley: "Black Lives Matter"

Id suggest watching the 13th on Netflix, only an hour out of your day.

If black people committed more crimes, more black people than white people would be arrested which above was proven to be false

Black people make up a disproportionate amount of crime compared to the general population. The FBI has open records regarding this. You are correct that more white people are arrested, I should have clarified my answer. Black people are more likely to commit a crime however. That fact hasn't changed.

You can't use total population because total population doesn't interact with police daily.

A very simple bit of information that falls on deaf ears constantly.

In order to avoid obscuring the population pool, you must avoid including those people who do not commit crime and looks exclusively at the ones who do.

When you do that, the "there are more white people" argument is devoured and eyes begin crossing.

Unless you're ignorant, then your eyes are probably already crossed, and your mind closed.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you idiot?

You know a lot of innocent black women and children get murdered by black gang bangers right?

They didn’t ask for it.
Who asks to get murdered you idiot?

Oh is that what all this looting and rioting is about? I was mistaken.

Colby just said the only way hell say Black Lives Matter is if Tyquill says White Lives Matter first.
I think this is a step forward for progress.

It should be embarrassing for the UFC to have athletes play this game for the sake of promoting fights...

Well it sets him up when the UFC cuts him. He can say it was because he was pro BLM and try to be the Kaepernick.

That's recent. I came here many years ago. It's more than progressive enough...too progressive is basically communism at this point. Hate to break it to ya

Fair play, youd know more than I would on the subject so imma take a step back x

There isn't a single movement in existence today that is trying to separate us based on our skin color more than Black Lives Matter.

A fool is the one who is blind to that fact.
How so?

I don’t think about people dying every night. You said you think about blacks killing other blacks every night & you sleep like a baby. That’s a fucking gross thing to say.

You think people shouldn’t be able to sleep because black people are killing black people? Get a grip...

Wow, I thought when I read he answered questions with BLM, he'd you know, answer the question then tie it into the topic of BLM. But no, he's literally answering with just that.

Even today, you could probably make a case for a movement about all sorts of minorities - Hispanics, Native Americans, and so on. But they don't get any press, which leads a lot of people to conclude that "Black Lives Matter" means "Only Black Lives Matter."

The BLM movement is a result of unarmed black people being murdered by white police officers.

You must work very hard at being so ignorant.

Back