• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woodley: "Black Lives Matter"

I mean, I don't advocate against prejudice just because I'm French, is just, being a decent human being you know

But there is no systemic racism in the US. There is no sign of it whatsoever. Yes you have racist people and racist incidents, but BLM are protesting against less than 10 cases per year, in a country over 300 million people, where 7,000 black people are murdered per year.

And guess what, most of the crime committed against black people is by black people. Black people also commit violent crime against white people far more often than white people do against black.

You can only support this cause if you literally disregard all of the data we have in favour of one or two emotionally provocative stories

Can't wait for Colby to kick the living shit out of him, then I want Colby to hover over him when he's knocked unconcious, and spit down on his mangled body.

Did Colby develop KO power from somewhere?

The BLM movement is a result of unarmed black people being murdered by white police officers.

You must work very hard at being so ignorant.

Unarmed white people are killed by police as well. So are Hispanics. So are other races. If you're human, there's probably been an unarmed member of your race that's been killed by a police officer.

Since we're talking about ignorance, I'll help you with yours. Take a look at this study, specifically the "Results" section. By race, 15% of blacks shot by officers were unarmed, while 10% of whites shot by officers were unarmed. There's a difference, sure, but it's so little that it's worth considering other factors, like history of violent crime, drugs presently in the system, resisting arrest or not, and so on. If you're a police officer approaching someone who has a a history of threatening and resisting officers (like Jacob Blake - note specifically that he had had a prior encounter with officers who later discovered a gun and ammunition by the driver's seat), you're going to deal with the situation differently than if it's someone whose worst offense (as an example) is an unpaid parking ticket.

Unfortunately, we don't know the context; we only have the numbers. And some influential people have decided that those numbers call for a movement around a single race.

The police did.

What do you mean? Unarmed black men killed by police in 2019 was about 10. 6 of those were attacking police officers when they were killed

7,000+ black people are murdered per year. Mostly by other black people. Your priorities are seriously messed up if you think BLM are taking up the right cause for black people.

It has but I remember very clearly how BLM protrayed these arrests as police brutality and there wasnt even a mention of their crimes. If someone is that dishonest to support his claim and ready to fabricate stories how can you support that?

And the other problem is that they willfully ignore all the root causes for the massive death toll on black people which is to more than 90% black on black crime. This is not rocket science we know in many parts what causes this and no its not a government conspiracy and its not racism. I am all for lowering violent behaviour vs. blacks as I am vs any other people no matter the skin colour.

By fighting a war under false pretense and for the wrong cause all the help they actually could do goes up in smoke.
I don't want to get into politics talk. But if you think what happened to George Floyd is justified under any means I'm just going to say you're off your rocker

As far as Blake goes, I am not going to comment on that since I haven't kept up with that. Much at all.

But I just enjoy how it's triggering so many people. I don't like trump. I think he's an asshole and a racist. I don't got a problem with Colby, gaethje, cejudo or watching the UFC. Why can't others do the same? Shit is funny to me.

Don't like the message? Just ignore it!

Did they?

4SfKLYk.png

Police disproportionately kill unarmed innocent black people at a much higher rate than anyone else.

<JRSmith40>

Yes and there are some really good people. Give them the life the African-Americans have that they hate.
There are some really good African Americans here too. Unfortunately, the problems they have here, they have everywhere, even more so in their homeland. Why do we see the same issues in London, Canada, France or ANYWHERE else? You know there is a genocide and slavery being practiced in Africa right bow right?

All the Stormfront/War Room white supremacists coming out of the woodwork for this one.<{MingNope}>

Troll on Woodley, Troll on.<BronTroll1>

There are some really good African Americans here too. Unfortunately, the problems they have here, they have everywhere, even more so in their homeland. Why do we see the same issues in London, Canada, France or ANYWHERE else? You know there is a genocide and slavery being practiced in Africa right bow right?
My point was just that not all Black people are the same. Similar to how all White people or Asian people aren't the same. People in China and Japan look similar but two different sets of people. Are the French and the Polish the same people? Of course not.

Back