Wonderbread the Ninja vs. Slow Rig (5 easy gifs)

Hendricks wasn't slow, Wonderboy made him look slow hitting him w/ shit he didn't even know existed.

I a predictable turn of events, this poster has cm punk in his avatar.
And? Johnny is fully capable of knocking Stephens head off and taking him into deep water. But it was not his night Wonderboy was amazing.

Man, i just re-watched Lawler v. Hendricks 2, i'm so glad we have Robbie as our champ, holy shit, he spent 5minutes of 25minutes with his head in crotch shit, thats 1 entire round of sniffing Robbie's nuts

And? Johnny is fully capable of knocking Stephens head off and taking him into deep water. But it was not his night Wonderboy was amazing.

Wonderboy is the new GOAT. Johny will never beat him. Ever.

Wonderboy is the new GOAT. Johny will never beat him. Ever.
December join date, fuck off with thinking you have a valid opinion. wonderboy beat 1 top 10 guys, inpressiv e yes but WW is a murderers row

December join date, fuck off with thinking you have a valid opinion. wonderboy beat 1 top 10 guys, inpressiv e yes but WW is a murderers row

Rassler as your avatar? Fuck off thinking you have a brain. cm punk is going to get clobbered much like honda.
Make sure you're back here after your actor gets ko'd to vomit your ignorant junk yard barks.

oh god this wwe fan boi is talking...

Wonderboy didn't beat 1 of the top guys, he beat the number 2 guy, in dominating fashion. Now, I don't believe Wonderboy has it in him to face the Demon that is Lawler, and would rather see him up against Condit or Rory first.

But i'm talking to some guy who idiolizes CM Punk, dear lord.

Rassler as your avatar? Fuck off thinking you have a brain. cm punk is going to get clobbered much like honda.
Make sure you're back here after your actor gets ko'd to vomit your ignorant junk yard barks.
Haha oookay....Ive been watching since UFC 1 and know better thab to be calling people the GoAt after beating a good fighter or two...I like Punk but fully aware he has no fight experience and it could go badly...you wanna start shit with me but there no shit to be started...you try too hard.

Wonderboy didn't beat 1 of the top guys, he beat the number 2 guy, in dominating fashion. Now, I don't believe Wonderboy has it in him to face the Demon that is Lawler, and would rather see him up against Condit or Rory first.

OK great you don't like pro wrestling,who gives a fuck. Wonderboy had an awesome night and he prved he's a top fighter. Doesn't mean he will be champ. Its possible though

Look at the way Johny just stands there on the outside. WTF was he thinking? He needed to be aggressive and try to close the distance.

Either horrible game planning or poor ass execution on Johny's part.

The crazy thing is that Hendricks was able to close in, push Thompson against the fence, and briefly trip him off balance before Thompson was able to break away from him. After that Hendricks did nothing to try get on the inside again.

Once the rasslin talk starts u might as well move on, because you're dealing with a 12 yr old.

Look at the way Johny just stands there on the outside. WTF was he thinking? He needed to be aggressive and try to close the distance.

Either horrible game planning or poor ass execution on Johny's part.
Probably easy for us to say that but to be in Hendrick's shoes and to try and close the distance past all this spinning shit and flippy kicks must've been hard. Remember he really crowded Condit easily who has decent rangy kicks himself so its not like he's completely unequipped to close the distance but WB was just too good.

I think Ellenberger was ranked when he lost to WB.

Looks like Johnny seriously lost his aggression. Wonder if USADA and his suspicious weight loss has anything to do with it
He looked like half the man he did during the era when he was fighting GSP. I'm not trying to be clever. Wonderboy is great, big fan, but I don't think it was just him that made Johnny look bad.

1.png

Whose next!
YJTo1iQkXA0sE.gif

R8a0s4cH1H0Qg.gif

5EopqQVZTzJ1m.gif

4ofljpMbuXB16.gif

3CwdvpPYKDLEI.gif

Nope-Meme-17.jpg

blackswan2.jpg
blackswan2.jpg
blackswan2.jpg

Wonderboy by far is one the best martial artists currently in the UFC. His timing ain't too shabby either. No disrespect to WB but it's like once 2016 hit Hendrix lost all of his ability to power punch. Like what happened there...

Back