Wonderbread the Ninja vs. Slow Rig (5 easy gifs)

Lanx

房仕龍
Banned
Reaction score
This opening lol kick foretold the 1st round, don't worry it gets better
YJTo1iQkXA0sE.gif

R8a0s4cH1H0Qg.gif

5EopqQVZTzJ1m.gif

4ofljpMbuXB16.gif

3CwdvpPYKDLEI.gif

Conclusion, Big Rig got petrified and pooped in his big boy shorts when that right kick was being launched.

Got damn! look at that power in that spinning back kick

Look at the way Johny just stands there on the outside. WTF was he thinking? He needed to be aggressive and try to close the distance.

Either horrible game planning or poor ass execution on Johny's part.

Thanks man, missed the last two fights last night.

Thanks man, missed the last two fights last night.
Wonderboy threw a few combo's into his right kick (he either went high or mid to change it up) but i didn't feel like putting those in, would be too many gifs, but thats the highlights really.

Looks like Johnny seriously lost his aggression. Wonder if USADA and his suspicious weight loss has anything to do with it

He got bit coming in once to often. Reminded me of a bear sticking his hand in the honey pot. 1 Rush in. Stung. Confused look. 2nd time. Rush in. Stung. Confused look. 3rd time. Rush in. Really stung. Scared look. At that point he was broken. He knew he was going to loose. Wonder-boy got some skill. Him and Robbie would be an interesting. fight. But to not give Carlos a rematch would be criminal.

To be honest, that spinning back kick was one of the most telegraphed strikes ever. Rigg was just totally out of the fight at that point

Jack slacks piece about Bulls, Bullies and Brawlers seems strangely prophetic being posted so close to this complete dismantling of the bull-like Hendricks. Made the fight even more epic watching with that in mind :D

blog/on-bulls-bullies-and-brawlers

I don't even need to seek out that fight now - awesome!:)

Watching it live (on TV), it almost looked like Thompson sent Hendricks through the side of the cage with that kick. Unreal power.

This opening lol kick foretold the 1st round, don't worry it gets better

Conclusion, Big Rig got petrified and pooped in his big boy shorts when that right kick was being launched.

Yea great gifs, and Wonderboy was using hands on him in between those kick gifs. As bad as those kick gifs are, it was worse. Hendricks got lit up every time he moved or threw a punch.

Look at the way Johny just stands there on the outside. WTF was he thinking? He needed to be aggressive and try to close the distance.

Either horrible game planning or poor ass execution on Johny's part.

Or at least a little lateral movement. That spinning kick at the end that caved his torso in like a used Dr. Pepper can could have been avoided with 1 step to the right. Did his camp not at all tell him that he can't move forward and back in straight lines against a guy like this? He got froze I guess. Maybe they thought Johny would just take him down and hold him there for the duration.

Or at least a little lateral movement. That spinning kick at the end that caved his torso in like a used Dr. Pepper can could have been avoided with 1 step to the right. Did his camp not at all tell him that he can't move forward and back in straight lines against a guy like this? He got froze I guess. Maybe they thought Johny would just take him down and hold him there for the duration.
LOL if you look at the gif, he moved laterally AFTER he got spinning back kicked,
assisted moving...

LOL if you look at the gif, he moved laterally AFTER he got spinning back kicked,
assisted moving...

Seriously. He got lit the F up after that failed take down. It was just power punches and kicks he was absorbing every time he moved forward at all. The look on his face was, "What is happening! what is happening!" I kinda feel bad for the guy now because his string of luck, beginning with the GSP fight, has been really bad. Lost to GSP, had a 10 round war with Lawler where he ended up losing his belt with 0 defenses, missed weight via intestinal blockage, then got karate chopped by a ninja.

Wonder boy always amaze me. When I first saw him in the octagon, I thought that TKD/Karate shit is going to get him Koed. But he combine it well with wrestling and grappling, and made it into a terrifying and mesmerizing stance.

Seriously. He got lit the F up after that failed take down. It was just power punches and kicks he was absorbing every time he moved forward at all. The look on his face was, "What is happening! what is happening!" I kinda feel bad for the guy now because his string of luck, beginning with the GSP fight, has been really bad. Lost to GSP, had a 10 round war with Lawler where he ended up losing his belt with 0 defenses, missed weight via intestinal blockage, then got karate chopped by a ninja.
well there is one thing to take notice of, Hendricks did defend a lot of those kicks, his arm is probably busted up, so i don't know if Hendricks is that good on defense or the ninja throws out slow but powerful kicks. He def has the fucking reach tho, seems like he clipped Hendricks from the other side of the tv screen.

well there is one thing to take notice of, Hendricks did defend a lot of those kicks, his arm is probably busted up, so i don't know if Hendricks is that good on defense or the ninja throws out slow but powerful kicks. He def has the fucking reach tho, seems like he clipped Hendricks from the other side of the tv screen.

I don't know if you saw it live, but no, those kicks did not look slow or weak. Hendricks got reduced to punching bag in short order where he was just frozen taking damage. By the end he didn't even know if his hands should be down or up because he was getting punched and kicked in his head, his body, and his legs.

The first thing that struck me when this fight started... "It looks like Hendricks is fighting a giant in there."

Immense size difference. Hadn't realized how tall and broad Thompson is. And a lot of what we saw in that fight was a product of that huge length and reach advantage.

All i saw in those gifts was johny frustrated that thompson kept running away from him.

Back