Wonderboy vs Rory is happening

Damn bro, there have a couple of times, let's see, um, Condit and Lawler maybe?

Gonna jump in here, is this a troll?

Schooled? hardly. Was winning the Condit fight until the last round, Lawler: Split decision loss in the first fight and was up 3-1 on the scorecards going into the last round of the second fight.

Wonderboy has a good chance vs Lawler, but Rory beats him (Wonderboy) easily I think!

Rory via sub in the 2nd or GnP from back mount

Gonna jump in here, is this a troll?

Schooled? hardly. Was winning the Condit fight until the last round, Lawler: Split decision loss in the first fight and was up 3-1 on the scorecards going into the last round of the second fight.
Nah bro, I think you got it twisted, he got finished by Condit via broken face--I had Condit winning that fight btw--and then Lawler proceeded to break his fuckin face again. That's called schooled where I come from. I don't give a fuck about scorecards, he got his ass handed to him and that is that. Schooled. Glad you jumped in to get schooled as well lol.

I think Rory is Wonderboy's worst possible match up.

UFC protecting Lawler?

Nah bro, I think you got it twisted, he got finished by Condit via broken face--I had Condit winning that fight btw--and then Lawler proceeded to break his fuckin face again. That's called schooled where I come from. I don't give a fuck about scorecards, he got his ass handed to him and that is that. Schooled. Glad you jumped in to get schooled as well lol.

You must've went to an inner city school.

Can someone explain to me the world we live in where a win over Kelvin Gastelum propels you to a guaranteed title shot? Woodley needs a better win to be in a sit out for over a year position in my opinion.

You must've went to an inner city school.
Kinda lol. Wait, is that an insult? The streets of Albuquerque are no joke for real, especially in the 90's. Just saying that Rory got his ass kicked and more than likely will get schooled--I actually meant the whole Karate thing--by Thompson since they have a somewhat similar striking style. I also think that Rory's wrestling and ground control are a little bit overrated.

Kinda lol. Wait, is that an insult? The streets of Albuquerque are no joke for real, especially in the 90's. Just saying that Rory got his ass kicked and more than likely will get schooled--I actually meant the whole Karate thing--by Thompson since they have a somewhat similar striking style. I also think that Rory's wrestling and ground control are a little bit overrated.

I'm just messing around, no hard feelings. But if you feel like making some type of bet if this fight comes to fruition..

Condit will fight Lawler and if Rory beats Wonderboy he will face the winner.

He already smoked Woodley. Woodley deserves no shot above any of Condit, Rory or Wonderboy.

Now I have to go return some video tapes.
Video Tapes? What is this 1996?'

Anyway Rory is probably worst matchup for Wonderboy at 170. They really are putting him through the grinder. Guess Dana only likes loudmouths or people with a shtick of some sort.

I'm just messing around, no hard feelings. But if you feel like making some type of bet if this fight comes to fruition..
I like your style bro, never hard feelings, that's why I stay on these boards lol. We all share a love for the fight game and what better way to show your love than to fight over the fight game, right? Same here man, no hard feelings just good old fashion fight game debating. I'm not sure how you would bet on these boards, never have :(

Bad fight for the simple reason it's the usual way the UFC kills a good division.

Who ever wins will be the #1 contender, but Rory just had his shot and his face got turned inside out. One win shouldn't put him back in the title picture.

Only reason I can see this happening is if GSP is coming back (because Conor doesn't deserve an immediate shot, even if he wins at 155 he's moving up to a vastly superior division and should have to prove himself first) and even with GSP he should have to take a warmup match first, even if he did vacate the title he's been gone for too long and lost any chance for an immediate rematch.

Video Tapes? What is this 1996?'

Anyway Rory is probably worst matchup for Wonderboy at 170. They really are putting him through the grinder. Guess Dana only likes loudmouths or people with a shtick of some sort.

That's why i'm surprised Wonderboy or Sage ever got hype. They both seem like quiet, nice dudes, not the usual brash guys who can lose, get a title shot, beat a guy ranked #18, get a title shot, and so on.

That's BS. He just beat Hendricks who should have been ranked higher than Rory.

UFC matchmaking is pretty garbage lately. I don't want to watch Lawler vs Condit 2 or Lawler vs Woodley.

Lawler vs Wonderboy, Rory vs Condit/Lombard, Woodley vs Hendricks

How hard is that?

The UFC should really promote their fighters more, Wonderboy is a beast n no one knows much about him

Can someone explain to me the world we live in where a win over Kelvin Gastelum propels you to a guaranteed title shot? Woodley needs a better win to be in a sit out for over a year position in my opinion.
Conveniently left out Condit and DHK you fucking troglodyte.

Back