Wonderboy vs Rory is happening

Awesome fight. Wonder if they trained together at all when Thompson has trained at tri star in the past. Where did Rogan say this at? I'll bet this is gonna be the co main for 199, Anik also just said earlier tonight that an event in Canada is coming up so I'll bet that's the 199 card. Yup all makes sense. Cool

Stupid fight. Rory already lost twice to lawler. What if he beats Wonderboy?

Fire joe silva.
I can't help but agree with this. It's a dangerous fight for Wonderboy without any real upside. He could easily be sold as number 1 contender at this moment but a (very possible) loss will ruin that.

I can't help but agree with this. It's a dangerous fight for Wonderboy without any real upside. He could easily be sold as number 1 contender at this moment but a (very possible) loss will ruin that.

Yea beating one of the best wws in the world when a win pretty much guaranteed a title shot has no real upside.

Clearly every fighter should just sit out until they get a title shot after they've beaten one ranked fighter

It's a good fight but it doesn't make sense. Wonderboy should be fighting for the title. Rory is coming off a loss too.

If Anything, Rory should finally be fighting Hendricks. How those two have not crossed paths yet is insane. Or, Rory should rematch Condit since both are coming off a loss.

Woodley is the missing link. Where he falls in line, I really don't know any more. If Condit rematches Lawler, that is shittiest of all possible options in the WW division right now.

It makes no sense to stonewall a stacked division with immediate rematches.

What if Rory wins? Rory vs Lawler 3? Lame, Wonderboy should get the shot and Rory should fight Big Rig or rematch Condit.

What if Rory wins? Rory vs Lawler 3? Lame, Wonderboy should get the shot and Rory should fight Big Rig or rematch Condit.

Yea no way possible Robbie loses, he dominates every fight.

Plus ww only has 3 fighters. Not like there's Woodley or Condit or Diaz or a possible Gsp return. Just Rory, Wonderboy n Lawler

Condit will fight Lawler and if Rory beats Wonderboy he will face the winner.

He already smoked Woodley. Woodley deserves no shot above any of Condit, Rory or Wonderboy.

Now I have to go return some video tapes.
You are a racist idiot. Woodley is above Condit period. Go back to Blockbuster.

You are a racist idiot. Woodley is above Condit period. Go back to Blockbuster.
I am no racist. Rory made Woodley look like an amateur. Condit beat Lawler and was robbed. Lawler beat Rory.

Woodley gets no shot. Wanna bet it plays out like I said pony boy?

They have trained together in the past, hopefully they didn't share too much information with each other.

nice fight if it happens, sometimes rogan does videos for things that don't ever happen so you never know

The general rule used to be that winners fought winners, and losers fought losers. Has that been thrown out recently? I have noticed this trend as of late.

What's the logic of matching a guy who loses to the champ and rewarding him with a fight against a guy with a big win streak and in line for the title. If that guy who just lost to the champ beats the guy on the win streak, you've thrown him back at the champ and what's the reason behind it?

There was a time when rematches and rubber matches were built up over time by both fighters continuing to win. Again, with the short term trends running the show, that idea of building up to a rematch is gone and we're seeing guys just thrown into rematches just because. I'm tired of it.

This would be bigger than the next WW title fight unless Conor or GSP or Diaz are fighting for it. This is bigger than Lawler/Condit 2 and definitely Lawler/Woodley

Back