Wonderboy vs Rory is happening

Your logic means every fighter that was ever TKO'ed quits, or you are a Rory hater. Take your pick, bud.
No, I'm just saying he lacks that certain mental aspect, which makes guys like Frankie Edgar nearly impossible to put out without actually knocking them unconcious. Not calling Rory an actual quiter, but I have not seen him showing particularly great heart.

Not hating, just somewhat indifferent about him.

Yes, Condit did finish him, thanks captain obvious. I can really see those gears grinding in that tiny brain of yours. We were talking about the first 2 rounds. If I was speaking to a normal human being I wouldn't have to remind them of that, but since you're clearly cro magnon level I'll throw you a bone.

As far as the rest of your questions, all I can say is lol...you try so hard, it's sort of endearing.
Thank you mija! I'll take that bone lol

Thank you mija! I'll take that bone lol
I certainly hope I'm not your daughter, it would hurt my self esteem to be a little girl sired by a douche. Cheers to you, my confused puta. People like you keep optometrists in business.

Wasn't the UFC talking about an event in Canada sometime soon? If so, I could see Rory-Wonderboy headlining that, or being main card for 199-200.

Wonderboy TKO rd 2.

I certainly hope I'm not your daughter, it would hurt my self esteem to be a little girl sired by a douche. Cheers to you, my confused puta. People like you keep optometrists in business.
Can you say "gotten to" lol Mija in this instance is not an endearing term ese. You got a lot to learn my young padawan.

Can you say "gotten to" lol Mija in this instance is not an endearing term ese. You got a lot to learn my young padawan.

Oh thanks captain obvious, I had thought that you were respectfully calling me your daughter :rolleyes:. Of course I didn't think it was endearing, you buffoon, that's why I called you a puta. I'm sorry you are too dumb to be able to realize stuff like that, but I don't mind. It really just makes it easier to laugh at you :D.

Oh thanks captain obvious, I had thought that you were respectfully calling me your daughter :rolleyes:. Of course I didn't think it was endearing, you buffoon, that's why I called you a puta. I'm sorry you are too dumb to be able to realize stuff like that, but I don't mind. It really just makes it easier to laugh at you :D.
Well then let's have a laugh together my fellow sher"bro". See what I did there? I think you win with buffoon, that's actually a word I wouldn't have thought of, pretty good tbh. I'm going to extend an olive branch here because as a fight fan I also love when fights end, so I'll give you the decision and end this petty bickering between two fight fans. I still think Condit won all those rounds btw;). Next time let's actually debate on fights instead of pretending like we know each other enough to insult each other. Salud compadre. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back