won my fight tonight by KO - video

wow you pwnt that dude, congrats man.

judging by the venue, this looks like one of those MMA/Kickboxing co-promotion type deals where aspiring MMA fighters try their hand at kickboxing.

Since your in washington i am assuming you train at AMC pankration?

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

J/K good job, G/F at the end of the video?

wow you pwnt that dude, congrats man.

judging by the venue, this looks like one of those MMA/Kickboxing co-promotion type deals where aspiring MMA fighters try their hand at kickboxing.

Since your in washington i am assuming you train at AMC pankration?

Correct. The fight was at Tumwater high school. I'm pretty sure my opponent is just a kickboxer, no mma.

And yes, it was my gf and sister at the end of the vid. :icon_chee

Beautiful, mang. Poetry in action, the other guy never had a chance.

Very nice, dominant performance. You were in complete control all the way.
How are your shins feeling after that?

Congrats buddy, how did it feel without the shin pads? Nice brazilian kick btw, feitosa would be damn proud.

Good job Angry Mike. lol

Some dude from your Gym I know through another site told me that's what they call you.

Good job Angry Mike. lol

Some dude from your Gym I know through another site told me that's what they call you.

Yeah, yeah. There's no way to hide anything from the interwebs. Am I not right, comrade Liu?

410w.jpg

I like the fact you finished your second fight with a kick and your third with a punch.

Bad Ass.

Yeah, yeah. There's no way to hide anything from the interwebs. Am I not right, comrade Liu?

Da.

Congrats buddy, how did it feel without the shin pads? Nice brazilian kick btw, feitosa would be damn proud.

I couldn't help but yell out BRAZILIAN KICKU! when it happened, even though I'm the only one watching and alone in my house :icon_chee

That was a great performance, Michael. You appeared pretty relaxed, were you?

Damn Mike...did someone tell you before the fight that if you succeeded in removing your opponents' head from his shoulders that you'd be allowed to keep it, stuff it, and mount it on the wall of your den as a trophy? :icon_chee

Bloody good show, bro. Looks like the only thing you were doing wrong there was dominating that poor guy so badly that you were gonna turn the crowd and judges against you and give him the "win by pity vote."

Congrats and big ups, dude. :D

Nice work, you're integrating your punches and kicks together quite well.

Congrats!

Back