won my fight tonight by KO - video

Congrats buddy, how did it feel without the shin pads? Nice brazilian kick btw, feitosa would be damn proud.

It felt great without shin pads, it felt like my kicks had a lot more of an effect. Only my left shin is sore today, and it isn't even that bad.

Kabuki. Yeah that's what they call me, but let's not spread that stupid nickname onto teh sherdog :icon_chee

Quite the KO, he dropped like a sack of potatoes. Keep the wins coming, we love to see them.

the best part of the fight was the left hook to the body. very impressive. that punch took the fight out of him.

congrats!

Holy shit, you wiped the floor with him. Nice!

This makes me wish I can avoid the shin pads. Congrats, man.

Grats on the win , is this your first fight because your opponent looked like some sort of junky that never trained before?

Grats on the win , is this your first fight because your opponent looked like some sort of junky that never trained before?

My third fight. My opponent was 1-1 prior to this fight.

Shotokan 77: i was pretty relaxed during the fight, but was nervous before. I think that's pretty normal.

My third fight. My opponent was 1-1 prior to this fight.

What weight u fight at? hw? because you look pretty slow with your kicks, your technique looks pretty good tough for your 3rd fight.

keep it up.

What weight u fight at? hw? because you look pretty slow with your kicks, your technique looks pretty good tough for your 3rd fight.

keep it up.

I fought at 205 for this fight, I cut 15 pounds and weighed 220 on fight day. My last fight before this was at 185.

I wish i could train some real kickboxing in the netherlands.

You should have used the jab+left inside kick alot more , that technique we drill alot here in holland and it works so good when u get better at it.

U did it a couple of times and it worked , the guy was afraid to get hit and didn't had any eye contact with u so he was open for all sort of kicks.

I liked how you mixed up different strikes. Nice left hook to the body. Is it just me or do you always seem to get these guys who try to bullrush you only to get knocked out for their troubles?

You should have used the jab+left inside kick alot more , that technique we drill alot here in holland and it works so good when u get better at it.

U did it a couple of times and it worked , the guy was afraid to get hit and didn't had any eye contact with u so he was open for all sort of kicks.

Yeah, that inside left kick was open the entire fight. Where do you train in Holland?

I hit him with that punch, and I thought he was going to drop. He made a really loud grunt, it was obvious it hurt him.

the two women shooting the footage for you said" ohhh that really hurt him"

he quivered!

Back