won my fight tonight by KO - video

I liked how you mixed up different strikes. Nice left hook to the body. Is it just me or do you always seem to get these guys who try to bullrush you only to get knocked out for their troubles?

Thanks man. Yes, that is the way it's turned out the last few times!

Yeah, that inside left kick was open the entire fight. Where do you train in Holland?

I did train at gym international for 4 years ( vincent vielvooye's gym), alot of A class fighters , Now i train 2 days standup, 2 days bjj and 2 days mma.

grats your a big man, you could tell :D im planning on fighting around 190 soon. you looked in compleat control, he was shelling up bad like others said you basicly could jab and go to town with what you wanted.

also a nice pace in the first i was sitting here thinking "wow guys got some good cardio"

You said nerves were a bit bad before the fight? did you find when you were in the ring they went away or did it take a minute or two to shake them? thats the biggest problem i think i face in my first fight, skill wise and body wise i feel im ready, but mentaly i question myself.

grats your a big man, you could tell :D im planning on fighting around 190 soon. you looked in compleat control, he was shelling up bad like others said you basicly could jab and go to town with what you wanted.

also a nice pace in the first i was sitting here thinking "wow guys got some good cardio"

You said nerves were a bit bad before the fight? did you find when you were in the ring they went away or did it take a minute or two to shake them? thats the biggest problem i think i face in my first fight, skill wise and body wise i feel im ready, but mentaly i question myself.

I wouldn't say the nerves were bad before the fight, I was just nervous. I think everyone gets nervous before the fight. I wasn't unconfident or questioning myself or anything like that, it was more that I was anxious to get in the ring and get it over with.

Once I get in the ring and hit the guy all nerves disappear.

I wouldn't say the nerves were bad before the fight, I was just nervous. I think everyone gets nervous before the fight. I wasn't unconfident or questioning myself or anything like that, it was more that I was anxious to get in the ring and get it over with.

Once I get in the ring and hit the guy all nerves disappear.

Well congrats, Youo looked good in the ring!

Good job man. That guy was fubared from the get-go.

Awesome man that guy looked like he didnt even belong in there with you...nice.

Popcorn - 3 dollars
Beer- 5 dollars
Chuck Liddell pose after the knockout - Priceless...

Congrats man!

nice job mike. that was awesome.

you seem to have really little weaknesses. good reading your opponent, timing, counter attacks, killer instincts, combos, etc.

So thats all you need to fight right? Reading Sherdog :)

My post count and join date arent large and old enough, I wouldn't make for a very good fighter T_T

The most impressive thing, to me at least, is your left hand. I was really just watching it. It's amazing.

Cheers.

that was baddass.
i love how you took your victory before
he even fell to the ground.

The most impressive thing, to me at least, is your left hand. I was really just watching it. It's amazing.

Cheers.

Thanks man, I've been working on my boxing for a solid four years now.

Good job, man ! You really outclassed him. One question though, do you guys have classes in the US ? Here in Holland we have different classes (N for beginners, C the lowest,B and A the highest), depending on how good you are (thus how many wins you have).

Back