Women that you haven't had sexual thoughts about?

Not spectacular, mind you, but doing all right (pre-breast cancer, at least - maybe they're gone now)

hqdefault.jpg

th
She's a cutie, no doubt. That Seinfeld hair would make me softer than baby poo, though!

Probably most. I'm more the type of person that gets freaking obsessed with a select few and doesn't care much about the rest. Maybe it's just OCD or Aspergers or something ...

Jennifer Aniston. I know she is hot but she just doesn't do it for me.

The one that never moved the needle and baffled me was Julia-Louis Dreyfus.

Smooth creamy skin, brunette, solid rack, good overall weight, and...nothing.

Was it the stupid hair that ruined it all? I don't know.

4a6958d9198f41d9d67429d280bbda16.jpg

Now Julie Andrews would get plowed like a major thoroughfare in January
she's worth 200 million dollars and is heir to her 84 year old father's 4 billion dollar fortune. Interested now?

I would be careful with this image since there is a bit of a nip slip, same with @Jimmy McGill
thanks for the heads up, i'll change it but its nonsense really, we're all on devices, that at a click of a button, you can see all sorts, and a nip slip could get you dubs.
<{hughesimpress}>

big Sophie Howard was waaaaay hotter.

TOpjyGX.jpg
Don't remotely fancy her. Not a boob man.
Lucy is the exception to this, but all those British glamour models with big natural boob's who became popular through zoo & nuts I never particularly liked.

thanks for the heads up, i'll change it but its nonsense really, we're all on devices, that at a click of a button, you can see all sorts, and a nip slip could get you dubs.
<{hughesimpress}>
Just looking out for my sherbros, I've seen people banned for less.

Anne Hathaway

anne-hathaway.jpg

Beautiful but I feel like she's one of those boring girls that you can't do anything fun with just plain boring missionary sex with the lights off while she's still wearing her bra. She gives me 0 sexual vibe for some reason.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Screen-Shot-2014-01-07-at-11.01.29-AM-e1389121393798.png

Nope, jr. ain't getting up no matter what

Don't remotely fancy her. Not a boob man.
Lucy is the exception to this, but all those British glamour models with big natural boob's who became popular through zoo & nuts I never particularly liked.
what's happening to the UK, is it turning into Murica, and becoming a millennial generation of ass men ?

No I'm not talking about the boner killing gutter pigs or wilde beasts, but attractive women that for whatever reason just never really had sexual thoughts about:

For me the #1 has to be Julie Andrews:

Yes Julie Andrews, you see as a kid I saw her in the likes of Sound of Music and Mary Poppins, and the image burned into my head of this lady is one of, I don't know, but its not sexual in anyway.
Maybe I saw her as too much a grown up at the time, and back then, as a kid people didn't go around thinking about humping grown ups as much maybe.

sound-music-435.jpg

mary-poppins-julia-andrews-2.jpg

She's not a bad looking woman:
I mean, after she got those chompers fixed
53-43978-julie-andrews-1506626622.jpg
151001093235-julie-andrews-intro-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

Another one that almost has this affect on me is Audrey Hepburn:

Fortunately I could see doin some fancy humping with Audrey
Audrey-Hepburn-vi-chiama-dal-suo-salottino-Shabby-Chic-e1507524169778.jpg

What about you guys?

Cheers dude .. I had never had dirty thoughts about this lovely woman ..

Until now ..

I better go cleanse myself ..

I was going to say Elizabeth Warren. But then that wouldn't have been true.

092017warrennl09.jpg

what's happening to the UK, is it turning into Murica, and becoming a millennial generation of ass men ?
You have to admit, half of those big boobed British birds were not all that attractive. Just appeals to those who like massive boobs.

The more recent ones from those mags i mean.
Now Sam Fox & Melinda messenger WOW!!

Last edited:
You have to admit, half of those big boobed British birds were not all that attractive. Just appeals to those who like massive boobs.

The more recent ones from those mags i mean.
Now Sam Fox & Melinda messenger WOW!!
I was outwith the Zoo demograph, page 3 from an early age however, did make sure I was raise a boob man, ass wasn't even an after thought, face, tits ,legs...

I was outwith the Zoo demograph, page 3 from an early age however, did make sure I was raise a boob man, ass wasn't even an after thought, face, tits ,legs...
Funny You say that. I'm not sure how this big ass/thighs thing sprung on so fast. I used to go by face/legs 1st.
Now I'm all about the ass! Not even sure when it happened lol

Back