Women that you haven't had sexual thoughts about?

Mary Tyler Moore.
She's undeniably pretty and way up there on the cuteness scale.
But for some reason she just doesn't give me wood.

marytyler-moore2.jpg

26-mtm-working-women.w700.h700.jpg

Anne Hathaway

anne-hathaway.jpg

Beautiful but I feel like she's one of those boring girls that you can do anything fun with just plain boring missionary sex with the lights off while she's still wearing her bra. She gives me 0 sexual vibe for some reason.

Came here to say exactly this.

I've always thought of her as the human Lisa Simpson.

Funny You say that. I'm not sure how this big ass/thighs thing sprung on so fast. I used to go by face/legs 1st.
Now I'm all about the ass! Not even sure when it happened lol
I'm old enough to be, and sometime will be older than the dads of some of the yoga pants crew I see at the gym, I must admit, its not the worst look

No I'm not talking about the boner killing gutter pigs or wilde beasts, but attractive women that for whatever reason just never really had sexual thoughts about:

For me the #1 has to be Julie Andrews:

Yes Julie Andrews, you see as a kid I saw her in the likes of Sound of Music and Mary Poppins, and the image burned into my head of this lady is one of, I don't know, but its not sexual in anyway.
Maybe I saw her as too much a grown up at the time, and back then, as a kid people didn't go around thinking about humping grown ups as much maybe.

sound-music-435.jpg

mary-poppins-julia-andrews-2.jpg

She's not a bad looking woman:
I mean, after she got those chompers fixed
53-43978-julie-andrews-1506626622.jpg
151001093235-julie-andrews-intro-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

Another one that almost has this affect on me is Audrey Hepburn:

Fortunately I could see doin some fancy humping with Audrey
Audrey-Hepburn-vi-chiama-dal-suo-salottino-Shabby-Chic-e1507524169778.jpg

What about you guys?
Watch SOB. Your feelings about Andrews may change ...

I'm as pure as the driven snow you heathens.

That Emma Watson every internet nerd seem to worship

She's cute, but i'm totally missing the big deal about her

what's happening to the UK, is it turning into Murica, and becoming a millennial generation of ass men ?
Ive noticed that about Americans, too. And they don't just like asses. they like only big asses. People don't like tight cute little asses anymore. thats a thing of the past. I blame hip hop.

For me it’s Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz. Never understood why some guys went crazy over them.

Audrey Hepburn.
Keira Knightley never interested me either for some reason.

Watch SOB. Your feelings about Andrews may change ...

I did see it, and when I did I felt it was out of line for her. Like she spent all that time building an image and wanted to change it. It went against the grain for me.

I think the fact my impression of her set in when I was 4 or 5 years old. I wasn't thinking about sex then, just what I saw on TV. I think that's it. The age the impression was made.

By the time I saw Audrey and many others I was older so it was a different story. Timing is everything I believe.

Like sometimes you see a woman in a picture and you cast a personality onto her that's likely not right, but when you meet her in person you get the bigger picture, (for better or worse)

I did see it, and when I did I felt it was out of line for her. Like she spent all that time building an image and wanted to change it. It went against the grain for me.

I think the fact my impression of her set in when I was 4 or 5 years old. I wasn't thinking about sex then, just what I saw on TV. I think that's it. The age the impression was made.

By the time I saw Audrey and many others I was older so it was a different story. Timing is everything I believe.

Like sometimes you see a woman in a picture and you cast a personality onto her that's likely not right, but when you meet her in person you get the bigger picture, (for better or worse)
Gotcha.

Miranda Cosgrove. Lots of guys think she's hot, but she never did anything for me for whatever reason.

Her former co-star Jennette McCurdy on the other hand gets me rock hard.

Last edited:
Gwyneth Paltrow
Taylor Swift
Nicole Kidman
Jane Fonda
Diane Keaton
Paris Hilton
And there is an Australian Singer Delta Goodrem
All are attractive (or have been attractive) in their own right but have 0 sex appeal to me

Anyone with hair like this or shorter

Very-Short-Hair-Cut-Ultra-Short-Hairstyles-Super-Short-Hair-Ideas-1.jpg

Back