Women being adorable and melting hearts

quote-time-spent-with-cats-is-never-wasted-sigmund-freud-10-27-77.jpg

I like you.

<Wink>

Basically your childcare provider is being 'nice' to you and now you're in love? GTFOH.... Good luck though!

Basically your childcare provider is being 'nice' to you and now you're in love? GTFOH.... Good luck though!
Pretty much.

And when he eventually tries to go out with her and she rejects him, he'll get mad at her for leading him on, fire her and go right back to having zero interest in women again.

it doesn't ever happen, women are evil!

Some chick must have said "hi" to TS recently

You're falling for your "live in" child care provider?

Dude, you need help.

My buddy’s wife thought it was a good idea to put vegetable oil on the steaks I was grilling. The ensuing fire was enormous.

Dump, ban.

Why does this shyte end up in P&M instead of the Wasteland???

<Huh2>

Eww you guys are ghey

This one chick let me paint her face like my cock was Jackson Pollock last week. Was adorable.

TS sounds like he is gonna have a #metoo case agaist him soon.

You'll need to go, but he's on nights next week.

Yeah, women are wonderful. {<hhh]

Also, I think it's cute that you're feeling for the Nanny.

I'm sure your wife will think the same

I wasnt sold on womans MMA until Fallon Fox. That woman can bang.

Please tell me you shot a Kardashian.

“If you cheat on me 4 or 5 more times, I’m breaking up with you”- adorable girl #45, forgot her name

3 pages and no Gina Carano lip bite? I’m out

I’m going with a waitress said “honey” to him.

A woman I had been seeing for about a month had been having a really tough time at work and had even broken down crying when we were talking on the phone. It was her birthday one weekend and I didn't want to overdo it, since we weren't in a relationship yet, so I got her a humorous stress reliever themed card and wrote her a lengthy note detailing my many thoughts about her, to keep her chin up and some other inspirational words. She started tearing up as she read it and said it's one of the sweetest and most thoughtful gifts she's ever received and gave me a huge hug and a kiss. I told her whenever she felt stress at work, pick up the card and maybe it will help her just a little bit.

I never heard from her again after she cancelled our plans for the following weekend because she got "too drunk" with her friends the previous night.

Moral of the story: women are emotional vampires not to be trusted. Just enough effort to fuck them and nothing more.

What is this shit?

These gifs don't work. For me only something cute can melt my heart. Most guys here just post generic sexy girls. It doesn't work in this case. Post a puppy or a kitten and this thread would really take off because they have the cute factor.

Aww geez.

Meh I hate women though so I don't have anything to contribute.

My lord, all of this because your kid's babysitter was nice to you?

Here is another one for you fine loveless lads;

Dear Diary;
When I was a young man, I had given up on humanity, having found humans to be equally reprehensible on both sides of the law. I was ready to resign myself to a life of high crime having few other options, when on new years eve while dispensing a mitt full of counterfeit $100's at a convention center event, I met an angel of a women who with her purity and natural moral perfection, single handedly renewed my faith in humans. I went on to spend ten amazing years with her before we went our own ways amicably. Anytime I am overwhelmed with the lying, stealing, cheating, ignorant, hateful, destructive, violent actions of humans, I just think of her, and see beauty and truth, and hope for humanity.

Dear Diary;
When I was a young man, I had given up on humanity, having found humans to be equally reprehensible on both sides of the law. I was ready to resign myself to a life of high crime having few other options, when on new years eve while dispensing a mitt full of counterfeit $100's at a convention center event, I met an angel of a women who with her purity and natural moral perfection, single handedly renewed my faith in humans. I went on to spend ten amazing years with her before we went our own ways amicably. Anytime I am overwhelmed with the lying, stealing, cheating, ignorant, hateful, destructive, violent actions of humans, I just think of her, and see beauty and truth, and hope for humanity.
I’ve been with my “angel” for 12+ years straight, you begin to see through the bullshit around 7-8.

Dear Diary;

Pics or werk

Phoebe Cates from Gremlins always did it for me. She didn't have to do anything but look around and it made my heart melt.

tumblr_me73yjP73O1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Dear Diary;
so she left you for someone else. typical of the ruthless bitches.

so she left you for someone else. typical of the ruthless bitches.

No. I made a mistake in leaving her. Her fam could never get over the fact that a reformed notorious criminal stole away their baby, plus I wanted to play the field.

The last girl I was seeing, asked to spend the night at my place, we had a really good night, I showed her my Japanese impersonation and she was dying laughing, we had a great night, I made her breakfast the next morning; came that night we both worked and after work we went to get yogurt and had a really good talk.

The next time I saw her she said she didn't want to continue talking lol I wouldn't say I did too much, or I did anything wrong,it just wasn't mean to be and I'm with it.
maybe it was your anime shorts
@Ceez @HOV @MyTopGameSucks

Back