Women being adorable and melting hearts

Here is another one for you fine loveless lads;

Dear Diary;
When I was a young man, I had given up on humanity, having found humans to be equally reprehensible on both sides of the law. I was ready to resign myself to a life of high crime having few other options, when on new years eve while dispensing a mitt full of counterfeit $100's at a convention center event, I met an angel of a women who with her purity and natural moral perfection, single handedly renewed my faith in humans. I went on to spend ten amazing years with her before we went our own ways amicably. Anytime I am overwhelmed with the lying, stealing, cheating, ignorant, hateful, destructive, violent actions of humans, I just think of her, and see beauty and truth, and hope for humanity.

Interpretation : she gave you secks

You don't know me, one bit
We all know you're a guy who tries to brag with every accomplishment, no matter how small.

"Guys, I got a girl's number at a sauna!"

"Guys, I made a girl laugh with a Japanese voice!!"

"Guys, guys! I made a girl yogurt! Guys? Guys!?!?"

We all know you're a guy who tries to brag with every accomplishment, no matter how small.

"Guys, I got a girl's number at a sauna!"

"Guys, I made a girl laugh with a Japanese voice!!"

"Guys, guys! I made a girl yogurt! Guys? Guys!?!?"
Not even close, if you knew me in person you would think I'm humble.

Last edited:
The last girl I was seeing, asked to spend the night at my place, we had a really good night, I showed her my Japanese impersonation and she was dying laughing, we had a great night, I made her breakfast the next morning; came that night we both worked and after work we went to get yogurt and had a really good talk.

The next time I saw her she said she didn't want to continue talking lol I wouldn't say I did too much, or I did anything wrong,it just wasn't mean to be and I'm with it.

..i wonder why she changed her mind.

PicsArt_08-26-05.22.24.jpg

Go wear a Dragon Ball Z shirt and invite a grown woman over for yogurt you freckle faced Chilian loser lol

Oh lololololol -heard your voice- as i read this.

14380304229823.gif
Moving-animated-picture-of-bill-cosby-in-a-car.gif

A woman I had been seeing for about a month had been having a really tough time at work and had even broken down crying when we were talking on the phone. It was her birthday one weekend and I didn't want to overdo it, since we weren't in a relationship yet, so I got her a humorous stress reliever themed card and wrote her a lengthy note detailing my many thoughts about her, to keep her chin up and some other inspirational words. She started tearing up as she read it and said it's one of the sweetest and most thoughtful gifts she's ever received and gave me a huge hug and a kiss. I told her whenever she felt stress at work, pick up the card and maybe it will help her just a little bit.

I never heard from her again after she cancelled our plans for the following weekend because she got "too drunk" with her friends the previous night.

Moral of the story: women are emotional vampires not to be trusted. Just enough effort to fuck them and nothing more.
yeah man, that was really heart warming until the end. and its sad that it is that way, but alot of the time what you say is true. too often. Emotional vampires is the perfect word for it. I had to find out the hard way that just because a woman confides in you, looks to you for help, and lets you be there for her, etc that it means she must care for you too. it doesnt mean that at all.

Come on @Horse Style you still haven't shared a story. If you are badley malformed or have burns on 90% perhaps not a story of romantic love but of kindness that was endearing. Open up your heart bro. Let me in.

giphy.gif

Its ok horse...it's the Mayberry.
Famous-Love.gif

Come on @Horse Style you still haven't shared a story. If you are badley malformed or have burns on 90% perhaps not a story of romantic love but of kindness that was endearing. Open up your heart bro. Let me in.

giphy.gif

Its ok horse...it's the Mayberry.
Famous-Love.gif
Most guys don't think "aww, adorable" when it comes to women they want to fuck. Especially not women who haven't done anything more than be nice.

Keep trying, though. It only took 5-6 hours for you to come up with this

<Dany07>

Anyways, back on track.......

Since I’ve been waking up at 3 am with the wife to help her with her job, she gets up a little earlier to get ready. At 3 she wakes me up with kisses all over my face and neck, then gets on top of me and goes to it. Then we proceed to go to work.

She’s a doll.

Back