Women being adorable and melting hearts

Clippys Mom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All the woman haters and incels need to stop shit posting in this thread. Mods and Admins are watching and ready to make the Mayberry great.
Please share a story of women being natural, vulnerable and endearingly playful, sweet, kind, thoughtful etc... (ANY WOMEN OF ANY RELATION)

Remember how great love can be, or the enchanted moments you have had with women?

So, here is the goods;

I have a live in child care provider/personal assistant, and she has quickly endeared herself to me and my children. My kids have fallen in love with her. She lights up the room wherever she goes, and is well adjusted, grounded, practical, well mannered, and has eyes, smile and voice that is unbelievably adorable. I can hear her singing every morning, and it melts me, as she has got my daughter singing now too. Here is the best part...she has been giving me a vibe that tells me she is falling for me. She is 13 years younger, but is on the level. It doesn't hurt that she is tiny with serious bumping body parts. All in all, she checks all the right boxes with me.....the head tilts, dancing eyes, thoughtful words and positivity have me owned. She is so natural, non pretentious, industrious, ect...but a part of me knows my genes are tricking me. Fuck it!

I had zero interest in women after the mess of my last women left behind, but this one has me thinking about matters of the heart again.

anigif_enhanced-8257-1394286317-3.gif

3a714523d53e8fcfe8e63a31c51928da.gif

074d83ef55a51137fc00974816d03448.gif
3079640603_1_3_Eqs1HqiG.gif

Last edited:
it doesn't ever happen, women are evil!

I wont trust the woman that spawned @Clippy

I'm hoping this thread is successful. Good luck. I can tell you that I've had many enchanting experiences with women.

Frolicking on beaches
Napping on hammocks
Dancing in the woods
Watching whales breach
Shooting stars
Getting cheered on from the stands

Yes, there has been heartbreak as well. No regrets. It's all been worth it.

I’ve posted this video before. I think this thread is an appropriate place to share again. (Me showing my dance moves on a hike.)

I have a live in child care provider, and she has quickly endeared herself to me and my children. My kids have fallen in love with her. She lights up the room wherever she goes, and is well adjusted, grounded, practical, well mannered, and has eyes, smile and voice that is unbelievably adorable. I can hear her singing every morning, and it melts me, as she has got my daughter singing now too. Here is the best part...she has been giving me a vibe that tells me she is falling for me. She is 13 years younger, but is on the level. It doesn't hurt that she is tiny with serious bumping body parts. All in all, she checks all the right boxes with me.....the head tilts, dancing eyes, thoughtful words and positivity have me owned. She is so natural, non pretentious, industrious, ect...but a part of me knows my genes are tricking me. Fuck it!

I had zero interest in women after the mess of my last women left behind, but this one has me thinking about matters of the heart again.

Post pics

Please share a story of women being natural, vulnerable and endearingly playful, sweet, kind, thoughtful etc...

Remember how great love can be, or the enchanted moments you have had with women?

So, here is the goods;

I have a live in child care provider, and she has quickly endeared herself to me and my children. My kids have fallen in love with her. She lights up the room wherever she goes, and is well adjusted, grounded, practical, well mannered, and has eyes, smile and voice that is unbelievably adorable. I can hear her singing every morning, and it melts me, as she has got my daughter singing now too. Here is the best part...she has been giving me a vibe that tells me she is falling for me. She is 13 years younger, but is on the level. It doesn't hurt that she is tiny with serious bumping body parts. All in all, she checks all the right boxes with me.....the head tilts, dancing eyes, thoughtful words and positivity have me owned. She is so natural, non pretentious, industrious, ect...but a part of me knows my genes are tricking me. Fuck it!

anigif_enhanced-8257-1394286317-3.gif

3a714523d53e8fcfe8e63a31c51928da.gif

074d83ef55a51137fc00974816d03448.gif

You're falling for your "live in" child care provider?

Dude, you need help.

Back