Women being adorable and melting hearts

Also, I think it's cute that you're feeling for the Nanny.

I'm sure your wife will think the same

My last serious gf, I was in the depths of my alcoholism and it got to the point where she was beyond being mad at me, she was just sad and scared. I'd stopped going over to her place or making any real effort to see her, choosing instead to just drink myself to sleep alone every night and telling her not to come over. One night when I was passed out she'd apparently broken in through an unlocked window and just softly cried and laid by me all night to make sure I was ok. I woke up the next morning and was like wtf

I wasnt sold on womans MMA until Fallon Fox. That woman can bang.

I'm hoping this thread is successful. Good luck. I can tell you that I've had many enchanting experiences with women.

Frolicking on beaches
Napping on hammocks
Dancing in the woods
Watching whales breach
Shooting stars
Getting cheered on from the stands

Yes, there has been heartbreak as well. No regrets. It's all been worth it.
I love women. I think they are great. I love looking at them, talking to them, spending time with them. They are fantastic. My wife is actually one of the most brilliant person I know. She is still nice to look at in her 40s. It’s just nice to spend time with her. Sure we have our issues and not every day is perfect but we are in a good spot.

That was great! Absolutely beautiful. I love the laughing at the end.

Thanks! Dancing has added a lot to my life.

You are a ray of sunshine in this bitter incel dungeon. Gorilla brothers 4 life (even tho I'm temporarily an orangutan)

Thanks, brother!

Please tell me you shot a Kardashian.

Ha! No... I was on an amazing date... beach, sunset dinner, etc... she said, “this couldn’t be any better.” Moments later we see a shooting star. We just had to laugh!

Thanks! Dancing has added a lot to my life.

Thanks, brother!

Ha! No... I was on an amazing date... beach, sunset dinner, etc... she said, “this couldn’t be any better.” Moments later we see a shooting star. We just had to laugh!

It was a joke. Because everything you were saying was in the context of something you did. Then you said “shooting stars,” instead of “saw shooting stars,” so it made it seem as if you shot celebrities or something.

I find women who post underwear selfies in dressing rooms adorable. Moar pls.

“If you cheat on me 4 or 5 more times, I’m breaking up with you”- adorable girl #45, forgot her name

Azn girls were made for threads like this

Nayeon_making_faces_-_Find_Make_Share_Gfycat_GIFs_1.gif

tumblr_o78ram5_BM61r9a8ozo1_540.gif

3o7_TKVZd_BNQ9u1_YJYk.gif

Last edited:
Back