Social Women be fiddling!

Women are very good at putting on a front, it's not even a joke. They also have very good observational skills and go about things in a very indirect way.

I personally think that is why the divorce rate is so high. When I coached boxing, we'd go to tournaments and the high school fighter mom's would be legit 45-50 and have wacky eyebrows. The man needs to have a heart to heart and maybe go to Six Flags and have those artists draw a cartoon picture to highlight the imperfections. I bet 10/10 would draw those funky ass eyebrows.

We have all these incels on here and then we also have all these guys that throw women on this unreachable level. The large majority of women are completely insecure and this goes all the way to the top. Look at even the most successful IG model. They post all that shit for gratification (and money) but a lot of times it's insecurity. They always sprinkle in a post about some eating disorder they struggle with or depression they have. What you see on the surface isn't even close to the reality...you are way correct.

Oh 100% they are just good at putting on a front that the majority of men have an issue with seeing through........... They are better at mind games than the majority of men as well........

They wage war against each other on a daily basis, men just don't have access to this sort of level of understanding.

microblading-la-eyebrow-tattoo-coverup-photo-5.jpg

robocop-returns.jpg

Oh 100% they are just good at putting on a front that the majority of men have an issue with seeing through........... They are better at mind games than the majority of men as well........

They wage war against each other on a daily basis, men just don't have access to this sort of level of understanding.

I've been noticing this exact thing since I was like 12. I've always shot out of my league as a result. I tried to preach the Church of Patrice but some fools labeled me an incel. I just don't subscribe to the typical packaging women do. Certain things (eyebrows, expensive purses, nails, high heels for no reason, any facial piercings other that ears, sleeve tats) are indicators of a problem. I know how the rest will play out. Guys need to wake up an laugh at this stuff.

To be honest it's only in the last 10 years that I have turned my eye to actually study what is going on........

The only thing a woman has to do with her eyebrows is have two of them and not have them be thicker than Tom Selleck's mustache. Anything much beyond that is diminishing returns on their effort...ain't no uggo getting scooped up because of great eyebrows and ain't no supermodel getting kicked to the curb over last year's eyebrow style.

I didn't refresh the comments so I missed this. The simple steps to maintain eyebrows is totally fine. I'd bang a girl with naturally bad eyebrows no question. I am hesitant however to bang a girl with these abominations in this thread.

Its because a lot of women don't have nice natural eyebrows so they tamper with them,

Im not sure if you are old enough to remember Brooke Shields probably the most gorgeous woman alive, I was just a baby like elementary school she was in her teens but to this day she was the most glowing gorgeous woman for me, I remember being 5 years old and seeing her it was like looking at an angel, she was known for her Natural eyebrows and a lot of girls were jealous she even had slight unibrow
41qmmZ4Zq6L._AC_.jpg

original.jpg

0061fef7ecc59d2af7120920abd4daab.jpg

To be honest it's only in the last 10 years that I have turned my eye to actually study what is going on........

I landed a great wife largely because I get the game. I stop her from being typical. She appreciates that and allows me to be more sensitive. It's a win win IMHO.

Its because a lot of women don't have nice natural eyebrows so they tamper with them,

Im not sure if you are old enough to remember Brooke Shields probably the most gorgeous woman alive, I was just a baby like elementary school she was in her teens but to this day she was the most glowing gorgeous woman for me, I remember being 5 years old and seeing her it was like looking at an angel, she was known for her Natural eyebrows and a lot of girls were jealous she even had slight unibrow
41qmmZ4Zq6L._AC_.jpg

original.jpg

I'm 35 but remember well. She was gorgeous back then. Imagine her with pencil thin eyebrows haha.

I landed a great wife largely because I get the game. I stop her from being typical. She appreciates that and allows me to be more sensitive. It's a win win IMHO.

It's just a shame the game has to be played in the first place, bit boring really...........

I have had at least ten women I know say the hardest thing about the Covid restrictions is not being able to perfectly tighten their eyebrows haha. I have told all of them to save their money and stop doing their nails every three fucking weeks too. It is funny to me that women fixate on things zero men care about. When have you and your buddies been together and seen a woman and commenting one way or another on her natural eyebrows? I've only said negative things about altered eyebrows lol.
I’ve never actually cared but if you compliment on nails, hair, and eyebrows chicks really dig it ;)

So.. is ‘pointy eyebrows’ going to replace ‘pointy elbows’..?

It's just a shame the game has to be played in the first place, bit boring really...........

It really is boring. I was on Plenty of Fish when I was single and I would line up three dates a week at least. My wife messaged me with no profile picture and said she read my profile and I sounded interesting. She attached photos to that message and we haven't been apart other than the time I was in the academy since. The game sucks and women waste so much time and money with it. They also don't develop any redeeming qualities.

I’ve never actually cared but if you compliment on nails, hair, and eyebrows chicks really dig it ;)

Hahaha a man of similar tastes. I only did that when I wanted to bang. Worked a lot of times.

So.. is ‘pointy eyebrows’ going to replace ‘pointy elbows’..?

I think we need to update a little so maybe...

41qmmZ4Zq6L._AC_.jpg

original.jpg

Erika Eleniak was like that too. Maybe to a lesser extent young Madonna. 2 of my all time favorites.

Back