Social Women be fiddling!

Hahaha a man of similar tastes. I only did that when I wanted to bang. Worked a lot of times.

I think we need to update a little so maybe...
Yeah it’s bananas how much it actually works

I'm 35 but remember well. She was gorgeous back then. Imagine her with pencil thin eyebrows haha.
She is always ranked as greatest eyebrows, she is like the Tom Selleck is to mustaches, Brook Shields is to eyebrows. She only grooms them but thats all she never did those high arching pencil brows you see lol

Erika Eleniak was like that too. Maybe to a lesser extent young Madonna. 2 of my all time favorites.
Yes, I remember Erika Eleniak she had the unibrow, I had a crush on her too, her tits were amazing I remember her from Under Siege.
laiaqxoxRMgd7MbkGZ0sAEChRNzwrC-o8bZisyyPBD4IrLIOnOHD5dBOy2z0f-dsRLf2ObSlF2q4_JjFlJGI8VNMRl9eLs0UxNVFNFT7vyDiPajpA6YIsYsdJ0CbcPYMs8BNMvzf

5d82ed706f24eb17326d9812

Erika_Eleniak_30138_Medium.jpg

You can look at weird/over-done ey brows as a warning sign that this chick just might be more trouble than she's worth.

it's like a sign that says, "stay away".

I tell my single buddies that and they think I'm full of it. It's a sign of the idealogy they have as women. It's what is important to them...

Why oh why can't women leave their eyebrows alone? They dye them, shave them off and draw them on again...what gives? If I see a woman that has altered eyebrows, especially with the new mask culture, my D sinks like a battleship. I'll give you some Hollywood examples.

The pencil-thins: Drew Barrymore
This look was all the rage for a while and I always thought it looked hilarious.
drew_barrymore4.jpg

Crazy arches with the crazy dye to match: Angelina Jolie
angelina_jolie2.jpg

Bruh! I see a ton on girls with these fucking things. Why don't they just leave their eyebrows alone?!?!?

The maybe you should do something eyebrows: Brittany Spears
britney_spears.jpg

Ok, I know I said just leave them alone but maybe just tighten these things up Brit. You need to frame those crazy eyes!

I was on Facebook and a girl I banged has the craziest eyebrows I've ever seen. They were normal before but now they are absolutely wild. She draws the things one and makes the end near the bridge of her nose fat and square lol.
{<jordan}
Kinda makes me regret banging her after a Halloween party, but she was a slutty pirate. I later found out she was married and her husband was deployed.
<2>
In conclusion, women need to figure out their eyebrows as it is 2021. Behind teeth, eyebrows can be my biggest turn off in a girl. It displays their insecurities like nothing else. What say you Sherbros??? <FutbolThink>

Because of us patriarchal males that make them feel they have to go to these lengths to impress us.

I never notice eyebrows unless they're really crazy. And usually they're outrageous because of what the woman did to them, not because of their normal appearance.

I much prefer some well-groomed, thin but not too thin eyebrows. This is good because I married a SoCal girl & believe me, you're not going to keep them out of their trips to the salon every two weeks. It's just not happening.

Why oh why can't women leave their eyebrows alone? They dye them, shave them off and draw them on again...what gives? If I see a woman that has altered eyebrows, especially with the new mask culture, my D sinks like a battleship. I'll give you some Hollywood examples.

The pencil-thins: Drew Barrymore
This look was all the rage for a while and I always thought it looked hilarious.
drew_barrymore4.jpg

Crazy arches with the crazy dye to match: Angelina Jolie
angelina_jolie2.jpg

Bruh! I see a ton on girls with these fucking things. Why don't they just leave their eyebrows alone?!?!?

The maybe you should do something eyebrows: Brittany Spears
britney_spears.jpg

Ok, I know I said just leave them alone but maybe just tighten these things up Brit. You need to frame those crazy eyes!

I was on Facebook and a girl I banged has the craziest eyebrows I've ever seen. They were normal before but now they are absolutely wild. She draws the things one and makes the end near the bridge of her nose fat and square lol.
{<jordan}
Kinda makes me regret banging her after a Halloween party, but she was a slutty pirate. I later found out she was married and her husband was deployed.
<2>
In conclusion, women need to figure out their eyebrows as it is 2021. Behind teeth, eyebrows can be my biggest turn off in a girl. It displays their insecurities like nothing else. What say you Sherbros??? <FutbolThink>
<mma4>
Indeed. Poorly managed eyebrows,and I mean too thin / or worse with crayon because the were thinned too much and don t grow back , declass a woman pretty quickly.

We have all these incels on here and then we also have all these guys that throw women on this unreachable level. The large majority of women are completely insecure and this goes all the way to the top. Look at even the most successful IG model. They post all that shit for gratification (and money) but a lot of times it's insecurity. They always sprinkle in a post about some eating disorder they struggle with or depression they have. What you see on the surface isn't even close to the reality...you are way correct.

Those models life own me and you

Back