Women are awesome.

Every woman worth wifing has fucked someone. If she's a freak in bed with you, she had to have been interested in sex before you. Whether it's one long term boyfriend, whether it's ten, whether it's twenty, she's had dick in her constantly, swallowed semen constantly, and done all types of nasty shit. And she liked it.

You simply can't get around that unless you either married young or you're a pervert who tries to hook up with young chicks. Women who avoid sex in their adult life are prudes and IMO not worth wifing.

So deal with it like a man. The fact you're obsessing over your wife's past sexual history shows you have jealousy issues and are emotionally insecure. It's no wonder you have problems attracting women. They hate that needy, jealous vibe dudes like you give off.
You two guys remind me of the old adage that men wind up marrying their mothers. i'm sure both of you will find what you are looking for and be happy.

You two guys remind me of the old adage that men wind up marrying their mothers. i'm sure both of you will find what you are looking for and be happy.

Fuck no. I'm literally looking for the complete opposite of my mother.

Where's Banchan at, Im shocked he/she's not in here comparing Koreans to Chinese or something.

"Women. With them, without them... Who can live?"

- Christopher Walken

When you're with a women you connect with, they're great. When you're feuding with one you hate em'. In general the ones I'm attracted to are fabulous.

screen-shot-2015-04-21-at-10-26-34-am.png

Back