Women are awesome.

I'm mixed, half white half Philippine.Wife is 100% Hispanic.

How about you?
half white half native. Thats cool man. My grandma was born in chile. I hear there alot of cute girls there. Was thinking of trying to find a wife from there, argentina or uraguay. but im not sure if the girls are any different than here.

"True forms" are usually discovered by, you know, science. So please enlighten us. What is woman's true form and what are your sources?

Don't take no scientist to figure out most chicks are narcissistic, even the ugly ones. And hypergamous. In the interest of science, why dont your PM me your Facebook, I bet I'll see a ton of selfies.

half white half native. Thats cool man. My grandma was born in chile. I hear there alot of cute girls there. Was thinking of trying to find a wife from there, argentina or uraguay. but im not sure if the girls are any different than here.

I only know one girl from Chile and she has issues, but her family is unstable. She is very nice though I wouldn't date her. A female's character is largely defined by her family. For the long term, it doesn't get much better than a South American girl from a strong family. Just stay away from White western chicks, they treat their men like shit and don't age very well. I don't see the benefit.

I find women frustrating, but no more frustrating than I find myself, I suppose.

These women are not sexy.
14095702_987285154713338_1824994311540601363_n.jpg
13592156_1759580894327221_7206430577390654001_n.jpg
depends what you like. You're probably into brazilian chicks, which is very common. Don't worry they like white dudes too.

Women are pretty to look at, but are largely unremarkable in just about every facet of life. Men are even better cooks, hair dressers and designers than women.

As far as being awesome, I would be more specific. Traditional woman are awesome. White, western women are garbage. Do what I did, marry a traditional South American girl, they are as beautiful as they come, make great mothers and wives, and don't come with the bitter hostility of Western women.

Lol so much for women being unremarkable. You had to go to a third world country to find one that wanted to be with you.

Lol so much for women being unremarkable. You had to go to a third world country to find one that wanted to be with you.
would you make fun of him if he married a poor black chick from a bad neighborhood?

14095702_987285154713338_1824994311540601363_n.jpg
13592156_1759580894327221_7206430577390654001_n.jpg
depends what you like. You're probably into brazilian chicks, which is very common. Don't worry they like white dudes too.

Not too shabby.

I havent been to South America to really give an accurate answer on what girls I like. Prob the ones that jump on my cock haha.

would you make fun of him if he married a poor black chick from a bad neighborhood?

The type of guys who complain about "western women" are largely the ones that can't attract them. They lack the confidence and self esteem to appeal to the women of America so they look elsewhere where people will be impressed with a guy merely for being American and having money.

Not too shabby.

I havent been to South America to really give an accurate answer on what girls I like. Prob the ones that jump on my cock haha.

I don't think LadyBoys are the kind of women the TS is referring to.

Not too shabby.

yeah those girls are from nicuragua. My uncle(dad's friend) who has passed used to go to costa rica for the prostitution. 60$ could get you a couple hours and they'd do whatever you want. lez out anal w.e. thats probably the way to go if you want to get laid. Seems like alot of latin chicks dont like to shit where they eat.

They certainly can be marvelous creatures, or not.

The caliber of people you attract into life is mostly your own doing imo. No woman who has her head on straight wants to hang out with a shit-monkey. If you've experienced nothing but toxic women then I'd suggest taking a look in the mirror.

Don't take no scientist to figure out most chicks are narcissistic, even the ugly ones. And hypergamous. In the interest of science, why dont your PM me your Facebook, I bet I'll see a ton of selfies.

I have zero selfies on my Facebook.

Evolutionarily, men are hypergamous and women are not.

You are stupid.

The type of guys who complain about "western women" are largely the ones that can't attract them. They lack the confidence and self esteem to appeal to the women of America so they look elsewhere where people will be impressed with a guy merely for being American and having money.

Dude, it's never been easier to pull white pussy. You make it seem like some great achievement to bed an American girl. At my age, most are worn out and ready to settle for a weak provider type. Also, you appear infected with the WAW effect, seek help.

white-knight-3.jpg

Back