Metusalemi

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
- Tell stories about women
- Post videos about women
- Post pictures about women

as long as they are awesome.

Here is a scene from one of my favorite movies Cinema Paradiso. Music by Ennio Morricone.

Woman are conniving and scheming whores

Indeed we are.

Last edited:
Before and after divorce

4ugliestcover-uptattoos.jpg

Is your Boise 4 girlfriend forcing you to make this thread, TS?

Terra's women are indeed marvelous creatures. So much so that even God's angels couldn't help themselves, and just had to beast. Think about that. They're so hot they inspire angels to defy God just for some of that booty.

It's a shame they're, by and large, absolutely nutso.

For the record I love Women lol

Some aren't so nice, though

I have an obsession with silent film actress Louise Brooks. The emotions that she could convey with just her eyes is incredible. And that smile of hers...

tumblr_mdhm2koCL31rttlrno1_500.gif

tumblr_ny4964yQb41s2wio8o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_n0egotzp041rdfgw4o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nfkcbcghq81qhk7zlo1_500.gif

Women get shit on a lot on Sherdog.

But women are fantastic .

Yep.

Talking to a pretty girl for the first time is a great feeling. People take rejection too hard. You should have tried and failed enough by adulthood to have a healthy callus to it.

Woman I barely know at work texted me asking me if I had to work Christmas. I said yes and she asked me what kind of cookies I wanted. Said she'd leave me some. Thought that was cool

Fyi: went with oatmeal chocolate chip

Last edited:
It's fucking nuts lol

Poor guy
yeah, i watched that entire video. He always came across as a nice guy, very disheartening to hear that story. And Phil Hartman, another Canadian, from that show was killed by his wife from a shotgun I think.

Despite all that, Foley still seems like he's fairly upbeat

Back