Crime Woman who accused Biden of sexual assault has defected to Russia

Conservatives love to quite Bezmenov when talking about their conspiracy theories

Conservatives when Russia play a text-book KGB trick in order to get Trump elected.

"No, she is an honest person who just happen to go on Russian State TV with a Russian spy".

Look at FD's post to see the more common GOP play. Not "we're innocent," as much as "everyone is guilty so just ignore what you see and go with tribalism." The Hannity stuff pulls the rubiest of the rubes, but when you go up a level, that's the strategy. It's much easier to convince people that a decent person is a crook than to convince them that a crook is decent.

ah the "fuck my nose to spite my face" approach
Like I said, I think she's nuts. Even if you don't like America, moving to Russia seems fucking bananas... Unless it's for some specific cultural reason? Better than Iran I guess, if you're a woman? It's why I don't rule out that she's a Russian agent of some sort. I just don't see proof that she is at this point.

I will say, generally, one of the weirdest political position marriages there is right now is the right-wing, pro-America, but simultaneously pro-Russia stance. Russia is an outright geopolitical enemy of the US. Even if you don't want to be involved in the Ukraine war, being actively pro-Russia is weird. I think it's less common than it is presented as, but it does exist.

Dude is definitely suspect... gets a blind eye from the rejects for some reason

Come on, man: only Right Wingers are capable of sexual assault. No liberal would ever do such a thing. Facts don't care about your feelings, bro;)

Supposedly women outnumber the men there, so I can see why she chose Russia.
Hot-Russian-Brides-768x960.jpg

Supposedly women outnumber the men there, so I can see why she chose Russia.
Hot-Russian-Brides-768x960.jpg

She bat for the other team?

Also, when this war is over, the drafting of Russian men means a guy could probably clean up there. Probably a significant imbalance of men to women.

oh this is the grifter who lied about her credentials and everything on her resume just like george santos and then accused brandon of a bunch of shit outside of a courtroom only for her own lawyers to walk out on her

yeah. not surprised why she defected to russia. she's so full of shit that she would fit right in with russian state media and probably get a job there.

Last edited:
I don’t know, it does say she is seeking citizenship. Given the political climate, it could be interpreted as “changing sides”. In any case, it is an odd choice to go there and appear on state TV with spies and stuff.
It doesn't seem like she has much to offer Russia anyways. It would be funny for her to renounce her US citizenship, then find out how bad it is to live in Russia.

She bat for the other team?

Also, when this war is over, the drafting of Russian men means a guy could probably clean up there. Probably a significant imbalance of men to women.
Not sure if she’s lesbian, tbh

But Russia is supposed to have lots of hot chicks, and you’re right about the shortage of men.

Maybe Jeff Monson wasn’t so crazy after all.
93ea1ff3c0f152496f1be2dc101a78e9.jpg

Not sure if she’s lesbian, tbh

But Russia is supposed to have lots of hot chicks, and you’re right about the shortage of men.

Maybe Jeff Monson wasn’t so crazy after all.
93ea1ff3c0f152496f1be2dc101a78e9.jpg

Ok, I'm starting to get the case for spending some time in Russia. I wonder if I can convince my wife...

Come on, man: only Right Wingers are capable of sexual assault. No liberal would ever do such a thing. Facts don't care about your feelings, bro;)

Nah, dude, believe all women, even one that has a long history of conning people and ties with Russia and who happened to leave to Russia and seems to be important enough to be on Russian State TV.

Also Russians would never try to interfere in US elections even though their top propagandists remember with nostalgia the "breathing room" that Trump's presidency gave to their ambitions in Ukraine.

Nah, dude, believe all women, even one that has a long history of conning people and ties with Russia and who happened to leave to Russia and seems to be important enough to be on Russian State TV.

Also Russians would never try to interfere in US elections even though their top propagandists remember with nostalgia the "breathing room" that Trump's presidency gave to their ambitions in Ukraine.

Hey, I'm not carrying water for Trump, man. He and Biden are both creepy pieces of shit. That's the point I was making: GOP or Dems, both your candidates for the presidency suck ass. North of 300 million Americans, and these two sleazy retards are the best you can do?

God bless America. You guys need all the help you can get:rolleyes:

Hey, I'm not carrying water for Trump, man. He and Biden are both creepy pieces of shit. That's the point I was making: GOP or Dems, both your candidates for the presidency suck ass. North of 300 million Americans, and these two sleazy retards are the best you can do?

God bless America. You guys need all the help you can get:rolleyes:

Not American and i tend to measure American presidents in term of foreign policy.

And in terms of foreign policy Brandon is probably the best president since FDR, Putin BTFO.

Its kind of how Boris Johnson went from "that retard from UK" to "Fuck mate, Boris Johnson makes me feel like singing God Save the Queen" when he went to Kyiv in fucking April 2022.

Not American and i tend to measure American presidents in term of foreign policy.

And in terms of foreign policy Brandon is probably the best president since FDR, Putin BTFO.

Its kind of how Boris Johnson went from "that retard from UK" to "Fuck mate, Boris Johnson makes me feel like singing God Save the Queen" when he went to Kyiv in fucking April 2022.

The only props I'll give him is he's been resolute in his support of Ukraine. Apart from that, he's an embarrassment. He behaves inappropriately towards children, can't walk up a steep flight of steps without falling over and can't even remember who's alive and who's dead.

"Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie?"

Yes, he's slightly better than Trump. But come on: that's a bar so low a snake would struggle to get under it.

Back