• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Woman who accused Biden of sexual assault has defected to Russia

Or maybe a woman who gets constant death threats in America and felt safe somewhere else? Especially if her allegation was true and now the person running the country was the person who assaulted her. I don't believe it but women and their memories can be crazy.

Biden has been shown on camera acting very inappropriately, touching young girls breasts, sniffing their hair, kissing the tops of their heads, etc. He's a fucking creep and it's very convenient that all of that has been memory holed. By the way, I think it was six or seven women who came with allegations against Biden as well.
I always wondered who falls for that scam at the gas station where the guy sells you “gold jewelry” for a fraction of the value because he “lost his wallet” and after reading your post, it’s no longer a mystery.

Or maybe a woman who gets constant death threats in America and felt safe somewhere else? Especially if her allegation was true and now the person running the country was the person who assaulted her. I don't believe it but women and their memories can be crazy.

Biden has been shown on camera acting very inappropriately, touching young girls breasts, sniffing their hair, kissing the tops of their heads, etc. He's a fucking creep and it's very convenient that all of that has been memory holed. By the way, I think it was six or seven women who came with allegations against Biden as well.

Really though? To Russia of all places?

thor-really.gif

Ahhh, the whataboutism has begun!

She claimed to be a domestic violence expert with a law degree, and even managed to give expert testimony at trials. In reality she doesn't even have an undergraduate degree. Not a gray area here. She got busted.

She also has used multiple names. Tara Reade, Tara McCabe, Alexandra McCabe, etc. She would befriend people, tell them she was down on her luck and needed some loans. Then run off with the cash, never to be heard from again.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/tara-reade-left-trail-of-aggrieved-acquaintances-260771

George Santos level snake oil.

Actually, Biden's team made it pretty clear that we should listen to every woman. They didn't denigrate her in Trumpian fashion; they simply denied it took place. When the allegations were examined, they simply couldn't stand up.

Damn, now you've got me wondering. Remember the woman that called in Larry King that Tara Reade claimed was her mother? I'm wondering if she just opportunistically took that clip and said it was her mom. Wild.

It's completely plausible to me that Biden did what she said he did. Sir Sniffs A Lot is creepy as hell, his daughter even said some pretty wild stuff about him in her diaries. But Tara Reade testifying as an expert witness when she wasn't is really next level, and if I'm going to be fair, she would not be a credible witness, despite the fact I don't like Biden one little bit.

“Fucking Brandon, out of all the women to sexually assault, of course he picks the Russian Sleeper Agent”

-Big Brain Conservatives

He was fucking the Intel out of her!

Why are people surprised that she chose Russia?

It's the country the people she is fleeing from use as a scapegoat for all of the villiany in this world.

The enemy of my enemy.

So, "defecting" to Russia is the story that actually got leftists to care that Tara Reade exists huh?

Woman seems nuts, but I do get a legitimate complaint. Let's say Biden did do this - which is entirely within the realm of possibility. You tell people about it, basically get smeared by the media and called a quack... Then you see this bitch get up on a podium and tell stories that make about as much sense as what my toddler yammers at me every time she sees an airplane:

vert-gettyimages-1041686608.jpg

And get treated like it was words from on high... I'd be pretty damned bitter seeing the smiling face of the prick who sexually assaulted me on TV every day when you know that the people who were supposed to "believe all women" didn't give a shit about you because you accused a useful Democrat.

If it actually happened to her (Reade) as she said it did, I'd have zero faith in America, its political system, its proclamations of being a moral nation, or our political class. I'd want to get the hell out too. Woman is nuts though.

That testimony and the way everyone involved treated it was absolutely insane. And the bitch in the OP was Def a Russian spy

As far as I know she is free to travel to Russia if she wants. So she cant really "defect" in this case.
I don’t know, it does say she is seeking citizenship. Given the political climate, it could be interpreted as “changing sides”. In any case, it is an odd choice to go there and appear on state TV with spies and stuff.

I always wondered what happened to that Moscow 7, Russian spy, Butina. I am surprised she can even walk after banging half the NRA. She is now doing an interview show. Good for her. She probably cries herself to sleep at night at the memories of that crook Wayne Lapierre climbing on top of her after a couple Coors Lite.

Back