Woman tells man on subway to stop manspreading, gets punched in the face

Just like the infamous Amber Lamps, she just kept her head phones on and avoided it all.

Talk shit get hit

But in all seriousness wtf was that video even about?
The video shows what pussies the French men are. I like how the one guy grabs a chair but once the assailant turns towards him he just leans on it and looks away.

Talk shit get hit

But in all seriousness wtf was that video even about?

news reports that she got upset when the guy "Cat Called" on the street and told him off and then got punched.

manspreading is a nonexistent issue, especially if no barriers are present in the seating arrangement

Now douches that stick their arm over the armrest into your area? or fat cans that spill over into your seat? That's who we should be discussing IMO

1*ws_meTstXJGGmNbTSkUyKw.png

Ahh makes sense now

l69PkwWEOR2gNU_fxEVtrdbv6LoyaFyefS8lK3O86RI.png

Dude should be charged for assault though......and pay for this woman to get a minucure

Ahh makes sense now

l69PkwWEOR2gNU_fxEVtrdbv6LoyaFyefS8lK3O86RI.png

Dude should be charged for assault though......and pay for this to get woman for a minucure
straight up I could not take an adult male serious if he was sitting like that

“When I asked him to give me room, he yelled ‘B–ch, you ain’t nothing! I’ve raped white b–ches like you, f—ing c–t! You ain’t nothing, you f—ing b–ch!'”

Sounds fake.

Irony.

Women find men who "manspread" more attractive. Apparently their body language appears more dominant and confident.

Dude with the chair was hoping nothing was gonna happen.

Seriously. Grabbing a fucking chair? Then he grabs it with one arm all weird and shit. Do you even WWE bro?

“When I asked him to give me room, he yelled ‘B–ch, you ain’t nothing! I’ve raped white b–ches like you, f—ing c–t! You ain’t nothing, you f—ing b–ch!'”

Sounds fake.

If it had been a white guy who assaulted a black woman, all the comments on Yahoo would have been “what’s the rest of the story?” because all their readers know that white people don’t just attack black people unless it is for good reason.

Honestly, she shouldn't be surprised. There's shitty people in this world who are especially shitty when bitches like her run their mouths. Either way he should be in prison.

But maybe next time the dude won't lose his shit over a comment and maybe next time the woman will keep her mouth shut.

A woman says she was slugged in the face by a racist lunatic on the subway — all because she asked him to stop “manspreading.”

The aftermath of Thursday’s violent exchange was caught on video as a good Samaritan tries to defend the woman and usher her violent attacker off the train.

The victim, Sam Saia, said she was riding the N train through Bensonhurst while on her way to work in Manhattan when the man sat down and started overcrowding her around 7:45 a.m.

“He proceeded to press me against the wall and man spread me excessively,” she wrote on Facebook after the incident.

The woman said she put in her earbuds and tried to ignore the raging man as he continued his tirade.

But the man then socked her in the mouth, bloodying her lip and knocking her head into the wall behind her, she said.

That’s when a man ran to the woman’s defense and started grappling with the suspect.

The good Samaritan, who described himself as being “not on duty right now,” told him to “get the f–k off the train.”

*know this is old news but still felt like sharing*

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/subway-rider-i-asked-manspreader-to-stop-so-he-punched-me-in-the-face/

The police don't really give a shit:https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/manspreader-victim-says-she-got-the-runaround-from-nypd/

23659384_769213979947774_760170268229970737_n.jpg

Well, NYC won't be on my list for future vacation considerations. I don't want to contribute to the local economy of a city that lets lowlifes hit women for no good god damned reason.

I my defense, I thought she asked me to “fill the room.”

It seems I misheard.

Back