Woman tells man on subway to stop manspreading, gets punched in the face

Yuval Levy

Yuval Levy
@purple
Reaction score
A woman says she was slugged in the face by a racist lunatic on the subway — all because she asked him to stop “manspreading.”

The aftermath of Thursday’s violent exchange was caught on video as a good Samaritan tries to defend the woman and usher her violent attacker off the train.

The victim, Sam Saia, said she was riding the N train through Bensonhurst while on her way to work in Manhattan when the man sat down and started overcrowding her around 7:45 a.m.

“He proceeded to press me against the wall and man spread me excessively,” she wrote on Facebook after the incident.

“When I asked him to give me room, he yelled ‘B–ch, you ain’t nothing! I’ve raped white b–ches like you, f—ing c–t! You ain’t nothing, you f—ing b–ch!'”

The woman said she put in her earbuds and tried to ignore the raging man as he continued his tirade.

But the man then socked her in the mouth, bloodying her lip and knocking her head into the wall behind her, she said.

That’s when a man ran to the woman’s defense and started grappling with the suspect.

The good Samaritan, who described himself as being “not on duty right now,” told him to “get the f–k off the train.”

*know this is old news but still felt like sharing*

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/subway-rider-i-asked-manspreader-to-stop-so-he-punched-me-in-the-face/

The police don't really give a shit:https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/manspreader-victim-says-she-got-the-runaround-from-nypd/

23659384_769213979947774_760170268229970737_n.jpg

Punching people in the face is wrong. He should not have done that.

The lady who got punched later yelled at the white guy for using his white male privilege to kick the black guy off the train

One was a criminal attack and deserves potential jail time, the other is potentially a bit rude but hardly a major social issue.
It is a social issue: Bitter lonely, feminist hags trying to neuter men, by taking their resources and controlling their behavior.

Where the fuck is Epic Beard Man when you need him.

After he beat the shit out of the thug he would have slapped the shit out of the feminist cunt for using a word like “manspreading” also.

Manspreading, that’s a fucking new one.

This Manspreading epidemic must be stopped. The punching is fine though.

‘B–ch, you ain’t nothing! I’ve raped white b–ches like you, f—ing c–t! You ain’t nothing, you f—ing b–ch!'”

First rape, and now he's moved onto manspreading and colourful language. Rape is the ultimate gateway crime. Next he'll try mansplaining himself in court

Lesson, just tolerate it because getting mouthy about some bullshit you can just ignore leads to no good.

A woman says she was slugged in the face by a racist lunatic on the subway — all because she asked him to stop “manspreading.”

The aftermath of Thursday’s violent exchange was caught on video as a good Samaritan tries to defend the woman and usher her violent attacker off the train.

The victim, Sam Saia, said she was riding the N train through Bensonhurst while on her way to work in Manhattan when the man sat down and started overcrowding her around 7:45 a.m.

“He proceeded to press me against the wall and man spread me excessively,” she wrote on Facebook after the incident.

“When I asked him to give me room, he yelled ‘B–ch, you ain’t nothing! I’ve raped white b–ches like you, f—ing c–t! You ain’t nothing, you f—ing b–ch!'”

The woman said she put in her earbuds and tried to ignore the raging man as he continued his tirade.

But the man then socked her in the mouth, bloodying her lip and knocking her head into the wall behind her, she said.

That’s when a man ran to the woman’s defense and started grappling with the suspect.

The good Samaritan, who described himself as being “not on duty right now,” told him to “get the f–k off the train.”

*know this is old news but still felt like sharing*

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/subway-rider-i-asked-manspreader-to-stop-so-he-punched-me-in-the-face/

The police don't really give a shit:https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/manspreader-victim-says-she-got-the-runaround-from-nypd/

23659384_769213979947774_760170268229970737_n.jpg

I agree this is a disgusting assault, I don't see the racism part?

That sentence just sounds weird. Like they both put on a gi, shook hands, and started grappling like in a tournament. Is it just me?

Also, no shortage of scumbags in the world.

Back