Woman kills hitman sent by her husband

hitman with a hammer for $50K, hell I'd just go down to Home Depot. I could hire five day laborers to do the job for only $500 and they'd bring their own hammers, clean up after and probably mow the lawn.

For only seven silver he could have hired a Fookin Legend

how the guy die from a choke doh.

i blame this on the referees.

how the guy die from a choke doh.

i blame this on the referees.

The ref didn't stop it in time.

By the way, you guys are slipping. Not one "Cecile Peoples scored it 10-9 for the hitman"

People STILL make Cecil Peoples jokes?

Sheesh.

Did she sell the movie rights yet?

I'm thinking Margo Martindale and Stephen Root.

Make it a dark comedy directed by the Coen Brothers

The ref didn't stop it in time.

By the way, you guys are slipping. Not one "Cecile Peoples scored it 10-9 for the hitman"

i believe he had his name changed to jeff collins.

Lol I know right. And for 50K you would think the hitman would be top notch. What level hitman does it take to off this woman?!

2112_4.jpg

hitman with a hammer for $50K, hell I'd just go down to Home Depot. I could hire five day laborers to do the job for only $500 and they'd bring their own hammers, clean up after and probably mow the lawn.

True story

rYjQxjs.png

I think she beats Ronda by RNC.

By the way- this woman is a boss. 14 min of fighting- what the fuck. Woman has dat Bendo cardio- clearly overwhelmed him down the stretch and sunk in the RNC just as quick as Ben did against Rustam.

She killed a fuckin hitman with her bare hands after being assaulted with a hammer? Holy shit, that's awesome.

Hahah.

My father won the real war. He killed Prince Raygar. He took the crown, while you were hiding under Casterly Rock.

Fooking Joffrey.

Still, his real father was a bit of a badass in his own regard.

tumblr_n42vezqToS1rx5mv3o2_500.gif

Back