Woman kills hitman sent by her husband

Leagon

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Woman-tells-how-she-survived-a-hit-man-141716843.html?tab=video&c=y

I guess I'm late to this story (judging from the date), but I just heard about it and don't even know what to say.

So...what exactly happened here? Is this the worst hitman of all time? Is she a superhero? Even with training, I doubt I could recover from hammer blows to the head and slap on a mata leon. Honorary black belt?

When she goes "TELL ME WHO SENT YOU!" I was like

damn-friday-o.gif

A combination of those things probably. And apparently she is hard as fuck. "wanted him to feel fear". Jesus.

Edit: the husband had to have had an idea she might do something like that. "tell me who sent you and I will call you an ambulance". No one just suddenly turns into the fucking Punisher.

That's a boss ass bitch lolz

A combination of those things probably. And apparently she is hard as fuck. "wanted him to feel fear". Jesus.

Seriously. I normally roll my eyes when I hear about old ladies fighting off robbers or scaring away wild animals cause I know they kinda just got lucky, but this woman...

"If I ever believed that you deserved to be dead, I would've at least had the balls to kill you myself." Dude didn't know he was fuckin wit a professional.

Edit: Quote fixed.

Last edited:
No wonder the husband was too scared to do it himself.

No wonder the husband was too scared to do it himself.

Lol I know right. And for 50K you would think the hitman would be top notch. What level hitman does it take to off this woman?!

What a fucking BAWSE. I think it's her husband who needs to be afraid, not her, of the day he gets out.

Seriously. I normally roll my eyes when I hear about old ladies fighting off robbers or scaring away wild animals cause I know they kinda just got lucky, but this woman...

"If I thought you deserved to die, I woulda had the balls to do it myself." Dude didn't know he was fuckin wit a professional.

Fixed

Edit: the husband had to have had an idea she might do something like that. "tell me who sent you and I will call you an ambulance". No one just suddenly turns into the fucking Punisher.

Exactly. Plus 50k for a house wife sounds crazy high. I think/hope this was some Mr & Mrs. Smith former assassin couple shit.

Good catch. Fuck, what a badass.

Since fear of your own death is a defense whether in fact true or not, her husband will likely purposely never leave jail. She can kill him the moment he gets out, claiming she was afraid for her life and with the back story no jury would likely kill her.

"If I thought you deserved to die, I woulda had the BALLS to do it myself." Dude didn't know he was fuckin wit a professional.

You quoted her wrong. I guess we all know in theory that some people will react like that, but its nuts whenever someone actually does.

Wait wait wait wait....a hammer?! For fucking 50k he got a hitman with a hammer?

Back