Woman kills hitman sent by her husband

You know I'm starting to develop an appreciation for older folks, I've always seen em as cute and cuddly in a sense, but they've been through some shit don't let the appearance fool you. She wasn't taking any shit and she wasn't going out like that.

Good on her, husband is a scumbag.

Nurse via technical submission (rear naked choke)? Fucking awesome.

tumblr_mh1m7s8UFy1rdiueeo2_500.gif

What a badass.

One less scumbag on the streets.

What a fucking BAWSE. I think it's her husband who needs to be afraid, not her, of the day he gets out.

He ain't leavin brah! Trust me.

She got that Robert De Niro Cape Fear anger pent up. He'll stay put

You guys remember this? Come out, come out, wherever you are!

50k for a hit on a housewife?
holy inflation batman

That's an odd story. The way she tells it, it doesn't sound like they struggled for 14 minutes. Everything she described could happen in five minutes or less.

And she just instinctively took the back and sunk in a choke? People train to learn that. Plus, she says she killed him accidentally, and we all know she would've had to hold the choke after he'd gone limp. I'm not sure how she wouldn't have known.

Anyway, she's a badass.

Did he hire a fucking bum off the street?
According to a book I read years ago about hitmen; for this kind murder (or attempt in this case), yes, pretty much. Ordinary people don't have access to "professional" criminals like organized crime does. They end up hiring some incompetent local thug.

Back