Crime Woman Fatally Stabs Convicted Sex-Offender Trying to Assault Her

Good for her.

Make sure to include the picture of these pieces of trash.

72849646007-nicholas-tranchant.png
Fuck... I was going to say I KNOW THAT GUY!!!!.

But I don't, he just looks similar. Super weirded out for a sec.

Why is this in the war room? This happened in rural Louisiana and a dead r*pist killed by one of their victims is hardly something with a political slant.

We in the war room deserve a feel good story once in a while. It's also nice when we can put aside our differences and all say together .. yea. Fuck that guy.

We in the war room deserve a feel good story once in a while. It's also nice when we can put aside our differences and all say together .. yea. Fuck that guy.
Fair enough, certainly a "nothingofvaluewaslost" sort of story for sure.
Yeah he's the wrong colour for this to become a political crisis.
Wrong color and/or wrong city/state for it to be political.

Not to make light of the situation, the piece of shit got what he deserved...

But he just got out of prison for attempted rape, only to be killed attempting another rape... this dude, plain and simple, sucked at raping.

Not to make light of the situation, the piece of shit got what he deserved...

But he just got out of prison for attempted rape, only to be killed attempting another rape... this dude, plain and simple, sucked at raping.

He's no bill Cosby that's for sure.

I hope she doesn't suffer any mental trauma for doing what she had to do.

Also let us in unity, point laugh at the weak little scumbag who was disarmed and killed with his own knife.

{<jordan}

Last edited:
Lol an armed man lost a fight to an unarmed woman.

I hope it took a while for him to die and he had time to think about what a loser he was.

I hope she doesn't suffer any mental trauma for doing what she had to do.

Also let us in unity, point laugh at the weak little scumbag who was disarmed and killed with his own knife.

{<jordan}
This is why I wish he was in critical, but aware, condition. I want to be able to walk by him in the ICU and laugh.

Why is this in the war room? This happened in rural Louisiana and a dead r*pist killed by one of their victims is hardly something with a political slant.

Crime, law and politics are not independent of each other. The fact that there is a "Crime" tag is a strong indication that this is where this story belongs.

If you need a discussion point then one might question why a multiple time sex offender was out trying to rape people (he was released in December).

If you need a really obvious discussion point then one might be concerned with the epidemic of white rapists and murderers we have on our hands.

Somewhere there's a prosecutor trying to figure out how to charge her with murder.

One less that we have to worry about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back