Woman arranges fight to the death to decide who wins her love

Scrolled down to see two pictures of men and thought "Aw both of these cuckfaces lived?! Fuck this story."

Also, where's the guy who made the medieval weapons talk on a date thread? He would likely be involved, or highly aroused by this story.

FriendlyMeekGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

Those three Luthos have the most unpronounceable names ever in a news report.
I just skimmed my brain didn't even try to decipher them.

<{outtahere}>

Bet it was an ambush, this woman is portraying it as fight to the death afterwards

Not worth it.

Both must have been so desperate for pussy.

In the age of Tinder, my rule is that I won't compete for a woman.

Exactly. If a woman is tore between you and another guy, make the choice easy and walk TF away. She's going to have buyers remorse regardless of who she picks.

Maybe she's a Lithuanian 10
Lithuania is probably in top 5, possibly top 3 behind Hungary and Czech Rep

There she's a 5.5 maybe a 6

Also i think she was confident on the winner and essentially settled up the murder of her ex husband

anyone out there that fights with other dude just to please some bitches ego is a pussy ass cuck

Would have been way better if they had fought with samurai swords

So she didnt care that the father of her three children could be killed? That pussy must be like sunshine, which is rare in Lithuania, as it rains every day.

Both parties agreed to the duel.

The one that won would have been killed by the other if he had lost, its self defense.

I see no wrong doing as long as the winner helps with the funeral.

z0rj2wfjry941.png

https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/...anged-lovers-fight-death-found-guilty-murder/

21872794-7757325-Asta_Juskauskiene_35-m-26_1575569046273.jpg
21863840-7757325-Mantas_Kvedaras_25-a-27_1575569053204.jpg

Juskauskiene was married to Giedruis Juskauskas (left), 42, but was seeing Mantas Kvedaras (right), 25. She allegedly decided to settle the argument with a fight to the death.

Juskauskas was found dying from multiple stab wounds to the neck, chest, and shoulder. Kvedaras has admitted murdering him on June 17 this year.

The court heard he began a relationship with mother-of-three Juskauskiene following his release from prison in Lithuania.

{<jordan}

Execute the winner as well. Anyone dumb enough to fight for a Vegas 2(and I'm being generous)like that can't be allowed to live.

Back