Woman arranges fight to the death to decide who wins her love

dissectingaorticaneurysm

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
z0rj2wfjry941.png

https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/...anged-lovers-fight-death-found-guilty-murder/

21872794-7757325-Asta_Juskauskiene_35-m-26_1575569046273.jpg
21863840-7757325-Mantas_Kvedaras_25-a-27_1575569053204.jpg

Juskauskiene was married to Giedruis Juskauskas (left), 42, but was seeing Mantas Kvedaras (right), 25. She allegedly decided to settle the argument with a fight to the death.

Juskauskas was found dying from multiple stab wounds to the neck, chest, and shoulder. Kvedaras has admitted murdering him on June 17 this year.

The court heard he began a relationship with mother-of-three Juskauskiene following his release from prison in Lithuania.

For fuck sake let people do what they want if they arent hurting anyone else

If some beta cuck losers want to settle who gets the pussy by fighting to the death, WHY NOT? it's not one else's business. Mutually agreed combat.

Who stabs and uses knives in a fight to the death tho? Lame. Should have been an unarmed anything goes fight with no time limits. But again unarmed.

For fuck sake let people do what they want if they arent hurting anyone else

If some beta cuck losers want to settle who gets the pussy by fighting to the death, WHY NOT? it's not one else's business. Mutually agreed combat.

Who stabs and uses knives in a fight to the death tho? Lame. Should have been an unarmed anything goes fight with no time limits.
<mma4>

I would have bet on the big nosed dudeand lost. Damn shame.

Knew this was in lithuania just by their names

I would have bet on the big nosed dudeand lost. Damn shame.

Damn shame we didn’t get any lines, I would’ve gone big on the winner if odds were close.
Obviously ITD would’ve been unplayable.

Damn shame we didn’t get any lines, I would’ve gone big on the winner if odds were close.
Obviously ITD would’ve been unplayable.
Dude, the odds would not have been close. The winner was 25 and hardened from a prison stint. The other guy was a 42 year old dad. We've all seen how this plays out in the UFC.

bitch looks like a dude with a wig ffs
kill everyone involved
go home, watch Netflix

Dude, the odds would not have been close. The winner was 25 and hardened from a prison stint. The other guy was a 42 year old dad. We've all seen how this plays out in the UFC.

Well I only looked at their faces to make my pick, when MMA was still a green sport we would get stupid lines so you never know.

What a couple of idiots. Fighting to the death over some beat up 35 year old poon.

Those three Luthos have the most unpronounceable names ever in a news report.

Also lmao at how 25 year old guy looks older than me and I’m almost 31.

Kids in this thread acting all shocked. What part of IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE did you not understand?

In the age of Tinder, my rule is that I won't compete for a woman.

Back