Woman arranges fight to the death to decide who wins her love

What , no maces ?

I am disappoint.

That sherdogger with the mace collection is prepared for a situation just like this.

And to think we made fun of him! Who’s laughing now?

z0rj2wfjry941.png

https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/...anged-lovers-fight-death-found-guilty-murder/

21872794-7757325-Asta_Juskauskiene_35-m-26_1575569046273.jpg
21863840-7757325-Mantas_Kvedaras_25-a-27_1575569053204.jpg

Juskauskiene was married to Giedruis Juskauskas (left), 42, but was seeing Mantas Kvedaras (right), 25. She allegedly decided to settle the argument with a fight to the death.

Juskauskas was found dying from multiple stab wounds to the neck, chest, and shoulder. Kvedaras has admitted murdering him on June 17 this year.

The court heard he began a relationship with mother-of-three Juskauskiene following his release from prison in Lithuania.

A single-mother of 35 years old??

The thirst is real!

Was kind of ok with this until I saw the picture of the woman.

Now I'm outraged. She isn't worth a 100 meter race, let alone a fight to the death.

I'd commit seppuku before the fight started to avoid banging that chick.

Hardly a woman worth fighting over.

I wish we could get most Conor fans to do this..

Just imagine what that woman must do to inspire that behaviour!

If I had to guess I'd say this was regular old murder and they're trying to pretend it was a mutual fight to get a lesser charge

This would be such more interesting story if the chick was 'Instagram Model with 10 Million Followers' hot.

May as well be a 'Two Meth Addicts In Deathmatch For A Woman They're Too High To Tell Is Ugly' story.

They took "To the death, Georges" to a whole new level.

<escalate99>

Lol she ain't even that good. I mean I haven't seen her boobs which is a very important factor but still.....just find another bitch.

I guess this is nature's way of getting rid of idiots.

If dumb men want to die over a single female, I have no objections over it. They just dumb anyway.

Typical eastern European things.

Brexit should mean brexit and that's final... I want them off my streets!!

I was trying to decide who was who by judging their age from the pictures..

Wrong move..

I wish we could get most Conor fans to do this..

I wish we could get a football field with both haters and huggers.. then go about it battle royale style with a bunch of weapons in the middle..

Back