• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Woke Kindergarten causes students to score lower in math and reading

I clearly explained how it's different depending on the school.

giphy.gif

"Science is evil and the earth is flat" kindergarten.
giphy.gif

revoke her citizenship, ship her off to Gaza.

No they don't. lol...

Yes, there's moron Creationists fighting to get it back in Schools.

There's also morons fighting start transitioning Grade School kids with or without parent's permission too. Like this shithead Woke Kindergarten was promoting... to 5 year olds... Cmon Dude. Wake Up

lol.. Why you deflecting from the topic in the OP.

The lady who ran the Woke Kindergarten program is a far left looney. Like she is Bat Shit crazy and the fucktards Administrators who approved and funded her program should be fired as well.

It would behoove you to denounce crazies like her as they do far more damage to progressive causes than good.

GFc-UhQWgAAHhyt

Yay!! Rise up 5 year olds!! Lets teach Queer and Trans Liberation!!!

The fuck?... Hey asshole, they need to be learning their ABC's, how to count and why they shouldn't be eating crayons.

lol... Bitch is flat out retarded

She has zero concept of human nature and history

Yeah, the bitch has lost her shit 🤣

@SKYNET

Andy posted this for you.

"However, as of 2014 at least 13 US states allow pro-creationist content to be taught either in charter schools or private schools that are at least partially supported by government funding.[84] The 2022 Supreme Court ruling of Carson v. Makin necessitating that a school voucher program must not exclude religious private schools may prevent any state with a voucher program from preventing voucher money being provided to schools that teach creationism."

That took exactly 2 seconds to find.

<209Bitch>

Why are you scared to respond?

spit-laugh-i-cant-even.gif

Oh, I already knew @Andy Capp is full of shit and is desperate for attention. Now, you have proven the same for yourself

That's weird. You keep responding to me and can't let go after agreeing with me:

Crazy part is I agreed with his post

You've also been given numerous sources but just want to throw a hissy fit for no reason while not engaging in any sort of discussion.

SKYCAN.

{<jordan}

It’s only our children’s education. What could go wrong?

The US/Israel shouldn’t exist? Ok, gtfo and don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

But that’s not all….she teaches six year olds how to confront racism. The people that pay her to teach children and pay for her program deserve to have non-functioning children in society, however, the children don’t deserve that and neither does the rest of society.

I wonder if the Canadian living in a bunker is defensive about creationism.

<36>

Nice to see you hold your boyfriend's hand though. Maybe you can use google for him.

As for November, I'll happily watch you all on both "sides" have a meltdown.

WQeYYO1VQEnxL2PUxtXanMkuvBm59-KqEPFqdBH8bMg.gif

Go make 8000 posts a year about it lol. Get a life loser lmao

Go make 8000 posts a year about it lol. Get a life loser lmao

I guess self-awareness isn't your thing either.

You can make 8000 posts a year crying about me making fun of a dork sitting in a bunker in Canada arguing about American politics.

You get so upset on a karate forum that you have to add quotes to your signature to feel better about yourself. Lol at pretending you're relevant to anything.

That's weird. You keep responding to me and can't let go after agreeing with me:

You've also been given numerous sources but just want to throw a hissy fit for no reason while not engaging in any sort of discussion.

What discussion do you want to have, muffin? I asked you for a source. You writhed in agony during your 3 hour meltdown/derail attempt.

Nowhere in that single piece of 10 year old fear propaganda you provided does it prove there are schools today teaching "Science is Evil and the Earth is flat"

Half the day has passed, you finally admit that you are full of shit, now you want the last word. Good luck

What discussion do you want to have, muffin? I asked you for a source. You writhed in agony during your 3 hour meltdown/derail attempt.

Lol at how mad you are right now. You've also been provided plenty of sources after refusing to do anything on your own.

Nowhere in that single piece of 10 year old fear propaganda you provided does it prove there are schools today teaching "Science is Evil and the Earth is flat"

You literally agreed with that statement:

Crazy part is I agreed with his post

Half the day has passed, you finally admit that you are full of shit, now you want the last word. Good luck

You've spent all this time looking like a complete idiot. Congratulations.

Do you even understand how stupid you are? SKYCAN.

<36>

Back