• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WMMA Discussion #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’ll likely get signed at a better pay rate, or at least a shorter contract with a chance at renewal, than if she was signed through DWCS

I'm confused. What makes sense? You still don't think it makes sense that arguably the woman's GOAT shouldn't be able to pick her next fight, in the division in which she wants to fight? I think both Valentina and Amanda have earned that right.

What are you talking about??

What makes sense is Tereza Bleda accepting the UFC contract

What are you talking about??

What makes sense is Tereza Bleda accepting the UFC contract

You wrote 'that' in all caps so I figured you still thought what you last were saying here in this thread. Oh well. Whatever. Never mind.

@Dreyga2000 been meaning to ask for some time now, after that one thread in UFC side about the music chap Drake - is that Drake on your avatar?

In terms of interesting WMMA that is not being talked about, Naranjargal Tsendayush, the world class judoka is fighting on the LFA card this week at Bantamweight
Saw the fight on Tapology, but had no idea whoe ither fighter is. Can you elaborate on the Mongolian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back