Elections Witness Claims Jill Biden Fed Joe Biden Pills Before Public Appearances, Spoke Like a Child W/O Them

Then she can immediately be impeached and she'll have no time to govern. She'll probably break under the pressure too, considering how she's reacted to friendly but pointed questioning from the DNC-coached MSM. Then we can see who the people are behind the scenes pulling the strings.

Being an incompetent, cackling turd isn't impeachable though. She maybe was "put in charge of" the border, but she hasn't actually been granted the power to do anything. Not that she'd be able to if she was, she's clearly in way over her head. But she's just been a sorry and inept figurehead so far. Can't see her getting in actual trouble for that.

Even so, amphetamines aren't going to have the effect described in the OP. Nothing that exists does, unless they have some miracle drug that hasn't passed full testing yet.

meh, have already mentioned that from "child to adult" is already being taken too literally as a way to deflect. I don't think they meant a babbling toddler to a fully functional statesman. Simply going from clearly not alert and oriented/not able to full form sentences or have an intelligent conversation to some what better than that.

In fact, he is still not capable of an intelligent conversation, which is why they don't allow him to take questions usually. Most of what he does is read a teleprompter, which even that he screws up at least once or thrice each and every time, along with wandering around, etc.

Being an incompetent, cackling turd isn't impeachable though. She maybe was "put in charge of" the border, but she hasn't actually been granted the power to do anything. Not that she'd be able to if she was, she's clearly in way over her head. But she's just been a sorry and inept figurehead so far. Can't see her getting in actual trouble for that.

I think what they would try to impeach her and potentially others on is inciting violence and even bailing our terrorist during BLM riots, and now also condoning terrorist like activities related to abortion too. That is what I have gathered from various right wing talking heads since the Biden regime has been installed

well, the thing is he never is a full functioning adult as he continues to have weird and awkward moments at pretty much every public event. So even if they are giving him something is isn’t turning him into a fully alert and oriented adult. Add the note cards, his staffers shooing people away, rarely doing interviews and press conferences, going to Delaware almost every weekend, add all that to his gaffes and weird moments and it doesn’t seem too far out there
If this drug existed you'd be on it. FFS

Last edited:
Not saying this is a reliable source or anything, or that I believe it, but they did say pills, so multiple pills.

Could be a dementia pill or two like provigil, aricept, etc mixed with a stimulant or two like an amphetamine with something else.
Or they could be vitamins, I'd bet that's far more likely if anything.

meh, have already mentioned that from "child to adult" is already being taken too literally as a way to deflect. I don't think they meant a babbling toddler to a fully functional statesman. Simply going from clearly not alert and oriented/not able to full form sentences or have an intelligent conversation to some what better than that.

In fact, he is still not capable of an intelligent conversation, which is why they don't allow him to take questions usually. Most of what he does is read a teleprompter, which even that he screws up at least once or thrice each and every time, along with wandering around, etc.

I think what they would try to impeach her and potentially others on is inciting violence and even bailing our terrorist during BLM riots, and now also condoning terrorist like activities related to abortion too. That is what I have gathered from various right wing talking heads since the Biden regime has been installed
Maybe, but it wouldn't have legs imo.

Maybe, but it wouldn't have legs imo.

i agree it wont and even if it passed the house, just like with Biden, it won't pass senate. The purpose is to drag these people through the mud for public discourse. But, the republicans have way more ammo against Biden, harris, and the democrats than they did against Trump and it will be uber effective.

Ah, the great anonymous source.

And they're quoted by Tucker Carlson.

Great piece of newsworthy reporting.

lol... Really? We spent 4 years non-stop with reports of rando anon's during Trump.

However, this is most un-surprizing report ever... lol.

Biden "Put a Lid on His Day" before 2:30PM during the entire campaign and retards still voted for him.

Last edited:
lol... Really? We spent 4 years non-stop with reports of rando anon's during Trump.

This is in defence of random anon's?

I can't tell if you're defending it, or, like me, you're not a fan?

The magic pill that activates Biden Bot is as ridiculous as Trump getting a golden shower from Russian hookers. Believing either depends on the readers commitment to their team.

I remember catching all sorts of shit for ridiculing anonymous sources during Trump's reign. Who'd have thought the shoe would be on the other foot some day? o_O

Nah... It's all cowardice.

These days it's all anonymous sources or leaked videos/documents. No one puts their names to anything.

Yeah, they're all dumb.

But, whistleblowing can be seen as a noble thing, I suppose.

I wasn't sure if you were going down that route or something.

The magic pill that activates Biden Bot is as ridiculous as Trump getting a golden shower from Russian hookers. Believing either depends on the readers commitment to their team.

I disagree because there is no Biden terminator bot, as he has consistently been embarassing throughout his presidency, at pretty much every public appearance, multiple times. And it isn't just potentially ego tripping like Trump being embarassing (tho I think most of that is bad reporting and out of context shit)

Any old person in Biden's state SHOULD be getting pills. If he is NOT getting pills for dementia, shame on his wife/care giver/responsible party. He is obviously mentally compromised.

Trying to deflect from Biden getting pills is not a good hill to put up a fight on.

Like can anyone legit ask themselves if they at least THINK Biden should be getting multiple pills, and if he is not, that it is criminal elder abuse? LOL. I don't trust Tucker's source by any means, but to think Biden is not being given pills is actually a CT

Yeah, they're all dumb.

But, whistleblowing can be seen as a noble thing, I suppose.

I wasn't sure if you were going down that route or something.

I guess Snowden was a warning to whistleblowers, regardless of "Protection Laws"

I was going to post links to, Trump sources say that I searched on YouTube but it won't make any difference. The brainwashed are well, brainwashed.

Some pills, a hack speech writer, and a good speech therapist, and you have the Biden admin.

“Ha! Of course there no drug that turns you from an infantile retard into Socrates in an instant, totally false!!”

meanwhile

“Ha, of course you guys are wrong believing Biden is retarded and needs pills!”

Biden "Put a Lid on His Day" before 2:30PM during the entire campaign and retards still voted for him.
Sounds like the guy was living my dream life, pretty badass imo

Back